Why are people sh***** on Hunt/Bigfoot 2? Do you not remember their first fight?

Bigfoot vs Hunt was a great fight, if you like A1 on your steak.

Chances are it won't live up to the first one. Kinda like when they did Bonnar vs Griffin II, it just wasn't as good.

Bigfoot is gonna get creamed from lack of trt

it'll probably end in the first round,probably nothing to get hyped over.

Just heard about it. I'm good with it for a couple reasons.

1. First fight was a draw.

2. Both are past their best and declining, both went 1-2 since this fight and got finished both times.

3. Rather them face each other than prospects.

The loser needs to take a long look at retiring but that's obviously not my business. Bigfoot in particular looks really bad lately though. I didn't see Hunt/Stipe but heard he got wrecked. Hunt/Werdum was okay before he got finished though and it looked like he still had something left.

the first fight was particularly awesome for NZ audiences because it magically coincided with national crate day

Hunt is an icon of the sport, who many people (wrongly, imo) think is on the decline and Bigfoot tarnished their first go around by testing positive.

It's a strange fight to make right now for both guys. I'm not mad about it, but it seems like they could have made another fight equally important. I guess the upside is that if Hunt and/or Bigfoot are on their way out, they aren't being fed to someone like Rosholt

I think like most rematches it will be an anti climax.

I can just hear rogan and Goldie doing the promotion for it tho, "best heavyweight fight ever" etc

They somehow prefer the Fedor rematch, a fight who was not even close. And these same dudes are the ones who are complaining about Cain fighting Werdum again, even when he won one of the rounds against Werdum.

it was the best fight I've ever seen. Haters can kiss my ass.

In don't mind it, thought Hunt deserved the win in the first and think Bigfoot gets fucking stomped in the rematch.

I realise Hunt is getting more diminished by the day but it wasn't long ago he was dropping Werdum in Mexico and Silva has looked awful coming of TRT.

I hope Hunt knocks the cheater Bigfoot out. The fight will not be the same that is for sure.

hunt hasn't looked that great lately either. losing to Werdum and Stipe is nothing to be ashamed of; but he looked like he wasn't training at all for the Stipe fight.

Hunt doesn't need to train to beat the Silva that showed up against Arlovski and Mir.

Sherdog is full of crybabies...

0edc31bb0d44854f4f440aea691887ca25ad47309c92c0ab9d52d9455055404d.jpg

I'm hyped for it. Their first fight was a draw so we still don't know who is better between them. Now we'll find out.

Hunt without a doubt imo, Bigfoot was on trt and he got busted after the first fight for having elevated levels of testosterone.

Back