Why are people sh***** on Hunt/Bigfoot 2? Do you not remember their first fight?

Don't give a fuck about the fight. For some reason, first fight was watever. I think it's just the fighters that don't interest me at all. Fedor vs Bigfoot 2 would've been better

2 guys taking hundreds of headshots = brain trauma

I don't want to see this, I want to see skillful MMA.

he looked tired after walking to the cage :icon_chee

When a historically fat guy gets on the scales and you say to yourself "man, he doesn't look good" it's a bad sign. And I LOVE Hunt.

First fight was the best HW fight I've ever seen. If you didn't watch it live then you really missed out.

In anything, there has to be a victor. I am all for it.

I'm pretty psyched for it, and it's a good way to keep both guys busy at the current juncture of their careers. Not like either is a contender anymore.

Not sure why people don't like it. It was a close fight and I think people like to see mismatches. Either so they can see a quick finish or so an underdog can shock them. This fight people think it will go back and fourth. IMO Hunt will have this one. It just seems like the fighters that now have to get off TRT are different fighters. Hunt is still the same man.

2 guys taking hundreds of headshots = brain trauma

I don't want to see this, I want to see skillful MMA.

They are both skilled. Hunt's striking is very crisp and technical. Silva is too big and uncoordinated to be crisp but his BJJ is top notch. Just because they aren't the most physically gifted athletes in the division and have good chins doesn't mean they aren't skillful.

Call me a hater but while there first fight wasn't a bad fight at all I think it's a extremely overrated fight.

People were excited because it seemed that Bigfoot was going to be Fedor's first fight in the UFC which would have been great because we would get to see Fedor clobber him into unconsciousness.

I think the majority of us are just tired of rematches in general.

Fedor vs Bigfoot 2 would have been bigger news.

This is a good fight to make outside of Fedor vs XX. Neither guy is equip to fight for the belt at this point and they have not been looking great the past one or two fights. It's good for them to stay active.

Last edited:
I'm hyped for it. Their first fight was a draw so we still don't know who is better between them. Now we'll find out.

I will say that this is a draw that needs to be settled. Hunt by KO.

bummed its not fedor, but eh HUNTO by way of KO in this rematch

Back