Why are people sh***** on Hunt/Bigfoot 2? Do you not remember their first fight?

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Their first fight was a fucking war. All out slug fest, best fight I've personally ever seen in MMA.

It ended in a draw, so it never gave us a clear cut winner nor any answers.

Whether you had Bigfoot winning or Hunt winning, the fight left us with a question mark, still.

They're both on the tail end of their careers, their first fight was fireworks, Bigfoot was popped for TRT, Hunt wants to avenge his friends recent loss. It's perfect time for the rematch.

Plus, it's only a 3 rounder this time, someone is going down in those 15 minutes, without a doubt.

Here, relive their first epic encounter:

Who doesn't wanna see that again? Lighten up, guys.

More highlights of this epic war:

images

Last edited:
Because rematches always go the same as the first fight (see Shogun/Nog II). And because we don't have enough rematches in the UFC already.

Oh wait.

It should be good. I think people are either disappointed it's not Fedor. Disappointed it's a rematch. Or put off by the fact Bigfoot was on high levels of trt the first time and the fight wont be as good.

I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not expecting a replay of their first meeting. Bigfoot no longer has his magical chin, so I expect Hunt to get the stoppage early.

I am for sure looking forward to it

Because some people were really hoping it was Fedor despite all signs pointing to not.

This fight makes sense. Bigfoot just got a win after a really bad stretch..and Hunt has lost a couple in a row.

Was there live, amazing fight. This one may not be as good, but who cares? It fits with where both guys are in a divisional sense and should be fun.

Who can forget the first 1? Silva was overdosing on PED's not even Hunt's baseball bat could knock him out.

Because Bigfoot off roids will get destroyed by Hunt.

Probably just knee jerk response because of the abundance of rematches in the UFC>

it's not like either guy is in title contention nowadays. It's a good fight to make, a rematch of a draw is always valid.

That's exactly why I DON'T want to see the rematch. The sequel is never as good as the original...well, most of the time. I'd always rather see two fighters who have never fought. Just an opinion....I'll still watch this fight lol.

Bigfoot hasn't looked very impressive without TRT

I'm hope for another classic Hunt walk away KO

Because rematches always go the same as the first fight (see Shogun/Nog II). And because we don't have enough rematches in the UFC already.

Oh wait.

I can point to you rematches going better than their first fight (see Santiago/Misaki II).

Hell, even Shogun/Hendo II was awesome.

Because Bigfoot off roids will get destroyed by Hunt.

hunt hasn't looked that great lately either. losing to Werdum and Stipe is nothing to be ashamed of; but he looked like he wasn't training at all for the Stipe fight.

hunt hasn't looked that great lately either. losing to Werdum and Stipe is nothing to be ashamed of; but he looked like he wasn't training at all for the Stipe fight.

Hunt looked terrible against Stipe.

Back