Why America cant win International BOXING

The best heavyweight boxers of the last 40 years:
  1. Wlad
  2. Lennox

Last edited:
If you count Europe as the EU then America gets North, Central and South America (Central is politically part of North America BTW). You lose.

He fought in walmart basketball shorts as a fatass heavyweight in Kentucky amateur mma. No documented record in any other sport. He claims running is bad for cardio yet he himself gassed after 30 seconds of grappling and every fighter from Louisville fight club gasses after 1 round at most (all evidenced on video)

He goes around making these usa vs the world threads

*still worried about my weight and wardrobe?

They were soccer shorts...lol and I made 205 for that fight in a Shooto sanctioned rematch with UFC great Ritch Franklin as ref

and you called me fat
#meangirl

You forgot about my record breaking wrestling coaching career

And he forgot to mention I
started one of the 1st MMA gyms in American history

Did you look up my NAGA record too?

LOL

#has noting to say about boxing

Last edited:
Mexico has 9 belts alone.
If we count Mexicans and Mexican-Americas, that total goes up to 13, which would give people of Mexican descent, the most belts in boxing right now.
Don't forget to count the Mexican Judges <Moves>

*still worried about my weight and wardrobe?

They were soccer shorts...lol and I made 205 for that fight in a Shooto sanctioned rematch with UFC great Ritch Franklin as ref

and you called me fat
#meangirl

You forgot about my record breaking wrestling coaching career

And he forgot to mention I
started one of the 1st MMA gyms in American history

Did you look up my NAGA record too?

LOL

#has noting to say about boxing
Sorry guys forgot about his record breaking coaching career. He broke the school record for points scored in the state tournament. Previously the record was 0, he scored 9 ( one kid going 3-2) and his team finished like 77tth out of 80. Over however many years he never did better, no state champs, no college wrestlers

Its the OLYMPIC numbers that tell the tale..

In 2016: the United States came in 5th Place

In 2012:
8th place

13th place

5th

9th

4th

Its the OLYMPIC numbers that tell the tale..

In 2016: the United States came in 5th Place

In 2012:
8th place

13th place

5th

9th

4th
Olympic boxing is garbage its basically slap fighting

Olympic boxing is garbage its basically slap fighting
Pro boxing is beautiful only if enough impactful persons consider you as potential prospect and later as a prospect. Without this ….. already welcome to B side in pro boxing.
It's doesn't mean that mandatory it must be large promotion initially but still.
And if some nobody will KTFO you after sponsors paid for your camp and sparring partners, you will feel worse than after 10 punches in face.
Don't expect any mercy if underdog will beat out of you all shit too.
---
One stuff is operate in free public social media, another stuff is explain to nobodies that had paid for your camp and random nobody that invested in PR campaign to boost tickets sales to market YOU as an undefeated professional boxer.
Especially to a promoter that even helped to pay gig for your sparring partners.
-
This might be reality and sorry, more painful than beatup in pub ….
Life isn't dreams and illusions.
---
Now smart comments will start form experts.
About matchmaking for example.
For these, yes, I don't wish anything else than to have position in real life to explain why you feeded to promoter's prospect that at least warrants some tickets sales a guy that beated out of him all shit in front of more than 5000 spectators and ok, even if not high ranked, but still also….ppvs.
Because life isn't forums.

Back