Whose a better mma wrestler?

GSP, hes already an olympic caliber wrestler who started late and he outclassed every single wrestler worth mentioning other than Hendricks.

Velasquez with St. Pierre following closely behind.

I see it reversly. But what the hell do I know. I like Cains take downs, they seem slow but they are perfect. Gsp's are timed and explosive. Both are great. But Jds got up each time on Cain.

Cain puts on ONE wrestling clinic against JDS and all of a sudden hes got the best mma wrestling. I swear Sherdoggers are...im not even gonna say it.

GSP

GSP, hes already an olympic caliber wrestler who started late and he outclassed every single wrestler worth mentioning other than Hendricks.

rofl....maybe for canada...
Gsp would get eaten alive in a wresslin-only match by any olympic or all american wressler...
going on topic, He is an excellent mma wressler, probably more effective than Cain.

Cain puts on ONE wrestling clinic against JDS and all of a sudden hes got the best mma wrestling. I swear Sherdoggers are...im not even gonna say it.

GSP

Cain put on many better wrestling clinics than against JDS. JDS repeatedly got up or stuffed td.

GSP has proven himself much more in this department than Cain has. After Cain has 8 or 10 title defenses under his belt we will have a much better idea.

Yeah, after the first 800 meters and then Cain would fall flat in his face while GSP laps him 10 times over.

If everything else is relative, GSP has never gassed in any fight even after over a year of being on shelf. Sorry wrestling JDS who has zero wrestling is not even worth the discussion.

This is all just.. it's just BS..

GSP.

Best wrestler Cain has faced in MMA... Brock.

GSP has run through pretty much the wrestling gauntlet that is WW.

Very true. Plus, Cain missed on a lot of those TDs vs. JDS, a non-wrestler. I haven't seen GSP fail on a TD more than once or twice in his last 10 fights. His timing getting under punches for the double leg is ridiculous. I feel like Cain still tries to force the TD a lot of the time, GSP sets his up with his strikes and counters strikes with TDs better than anyone else in the game today. Or ever.

Anyone saying Cain should be banned.

Cain has decent chain wrestling.. its nothing special. He also fights at heavyweight where he can execute his game easier.

GSP is miles ahead of Cain. Its not even close.

Some of Cains takedown attempts made me cringe.

gsp-t1.jpg

The ones with more decisions on their records tend to be the better wrestlers.

rofl....maybe for canada...
Gsp would get eaten alive in a wresslin-only match by any olympic or all american wressler...
going on topic, He is an excellent mma wressler, probably more effective than Cain.

This guy is an olympic calibre wrestler and his mma wrestling pales in comparison to GSPs.

Youre basing your opinion off of nothing.

GSP by landslide at this time. When you've beaten as many top wrestlers as he has its not a question. Cain may be able to prove us wrong in time, but until the when it comes down to MMA wrestling GSP is king now.

I guess I would have to go with GSP.

This guy is an olympic calibre wrestler and his mma wrestling pales in comparison to GSPs.

Youre basing your opinion off of nothing.

READ again. I am talking about pure wresslin, that guy said that GSP is an OLYMPIC CALIBER WRESTLER. That's laughable, he's probably the best mma wressler as of now, but he would get eaten alive by Askren (or any other wressler who competes at that level) in a straight wresslin match. Olympic wresslin ain't the same than mma my friend.

Back