Whose a better mma wrestler?

Cain, just to expose Cameron92107. You don't know the future!

GSP.

Best wrestler Cain has faced in MMA... Brock.

GSP has run through pretty much the wrestling gauntlet that is WW.

Velasquez with St. Pierre following closely behind.

Pleasantly surprised to see ppl voting for Cain, considering all the gsp fans around here

Cain because he would out wrestle him if they fought.

GSP. Look at what he did to Jon Fitch and Matt Hughes (both elite wrestlers).

Cain or gsp?

Wrestling an exhausted and clearly concussed JDS does not make Cain that good of a wrestler compared for GSP. I don't really care that Cain is a HW gassing the way he did makes me appreciate GSP's wrestling even more.

Finally, when did GSP start wrestling. Oh, that's right he never wrestled in high school or collegiately which makes his abilities that much more superior.

GSP by a 100 miles.

I say Cain. Even before the punch, he was getting Dos Santos on the ground for a bit... Dos Santos was thought to be un-take-down-able (which is an awkward thing to say).

Man they're both awesome, it's a hard comparison. They have very different wrestling styles too. I guess GSP.

Velasquez with St. Pierre following closely behind.

Yeah, after the first 800 meters and then Cain would fall flat in his face while GSP laps him 10 times over.

If everything else is relative, GSP has never gassed in any fight even after over a year of being on shelf. Sorry wrestling JDS who has zero wrestling is not even worth the discussion.

Back