Who's the most complete striker of all time?

At what point did anyone think yushin okami, thales leites, travis lutter, patrick cote, etc were good strikers? The fact that anderoid got boliverated vs whineman and the cunt in the stand-up pretty much says it all.
threat of the takedown is why slow ass weidman outstrikes people.

Anderson Silva and it’s not close.
Talk of a boxing match with Roy Jones tells you everything you need to know about his boxing.
Oh, and his knees and leg strikes were better than his hands!

Last edited:
Conor is the best, perhaps not only in MMA but in the world in terms of small gloves and open-rules striking.

Anderson might be the most well rounded in MMA.

This is why people hate Conor’s dick riding fans.

Reem has done it all too. Ko'd people with head and body knees, body kicks, hooks, etc. He's finished people with everything.

His chin and defense obviously let him lose a lot but striking wise he has all kinds of techniques and perfect at switching stances.

That guy might be the first person I put on ignore,everything he says is mind boggling.

I have a couple Conor gobblers on ignore. Honestly i don’t know why I haven’t put him on it yet. He’s never once posted anything worthwhile.

THe most complete mma striker of all time couldn't exist without superb tdd or wicked ground game. I say this because on many occasions we've seen great strikers become hesitant or ineffective do to fear of the td.

So my vote is for GSP.

JwdS.gif

SHSp.gif

bdFLUGk.jpg

sonnen-whoops.gif

ISRE1mz.gif

giphy.gif

dancedodging.gif

giphy.gif

For your sake, never compare Anderson to Conor in terms of anything, standing up or grappling.
It was a different time. He was a ahead of his time, hes a more complete striker. It doesnt mean his counter striking is as good as Conor. Conor slips shots with almost no space and hits before his opponent even knows whats happening. These are top level current strikers. Besides okami...leben, forest (lol), rich, marq, irvin, chael, these are nowhere near the level of competition Conor counters against. For fucks sake his most famous counter is againt forest who is plodding forward throwing alternating looping strikes.

He was an exciting fighter vs guys with subpar striking, still more well rounded then Conor but nowhere near the level of counter striking.

Anderson couldnt do shit and was getting tagged by nick diaz, got koed by weidman, and dropped by bisping. His best strike of that fight was bisping looking away pointing at a mouth piece. Just because anderson tooled a bunch of shitty striker doesnt mean hes the best counter pumcher ever.

Anderson

He had good boxing, great kicks, knees, elbows.

He also had fantastic footwork and head movement.

There was a period of his career where he was basically untouchable on the feet. Everyone was terrified

Who else has ever done anything remotely in the same league as this?
giphy.gif

6NnfQd.gif

bisping-silva-knee-third-round.gif

giphy.gif

zWdcI8w.gif
All gifs were good except for the Bisping one. He lost that fight and it was a cheap shot.

Not saying he created them, just that he was the most gifted striker ever. He could do it all, he was in a league of his own. The origin of the techniques goes way back, but no one put them together like Anderson, Suloev was not in Anderson's league.
ah, he was considered in Anderson´s league,striking-wise...but people forgot..

Connor has KOed 7 of 10 in the UFC including Aldo, Poirier and Alvarez and made it look easy.
What does this have to do with "most complete striker"?
There is almost zero relevance.

Im not discrediting Conor's abilities even, but your argument is ridiculous, just like most Conor fans. As someone else said, you are the type of person that makes us hate Conor fans.

Anderson

He had good boxing, great kicks, knees, elbows.

He also had fantastic footwork and head movement.

There was a period of his career where he was basically untouchable on the feet. Everyone was terrified

Who else has ever done anything remotely in the same league as this?
giphy.gif

6NnfQd.gif

bisping-silva-knee-third-round.gif

giphy.gif

zWdcI8w.gif
Beautiful

What does this have to do with "most complete striker"?
There is almost zero relevance.

Im not discrediting Conor's abilities even, but your argument is ridiculous, just like most Conor fans. As someone else said, you are the type of person that makes us hate Conor fans.

Surely even you can see that to KOing top opponents in the UFC requires a skilled striking arsenal. Or, maybe, you are blinded by your hate. What other champion has a higher KO %?

Conor's KOs are a result of his accuracy, spacing and timing - all key for TS' question "most complete striker"

He also effectively uses front kicks, see Mendes fight, and demonstrated strong leg kicks in the second Diaz fight. My argument is spot on, your comprehensions is lacking.

Last edited:
Cage rage Anderson was probably my favorite form, he was a very methodical striker very well rounded, leg kicks, elbows, knees, solid boxing and kick boxing and Muay Thai.

Anderson hands down is the greatest and most complete mma striker of all time.

“hands down”

Did you mean to make that little joke?

Edson Barboza would be right up there.

Edit: Cody Mckenzie

Back