Who's the most complete striker of all time?

Bas Rutten.

could kick and punch with equal skill, didn't waste time showboating or dancing around, knocked guys out with variety of strikes to different areas of their body.

and was even more dangerous in a barroom setting.

Conor McGregor and it's not really close. His range of striking techniques surpasses everyone elses'.

I literally said Anderson is more complete. You can't even get very basic statements right in your head. You have an average to low IQ and seem to be lashing out at the world because of it, as you vigorously listen to Sam Harris podcasts in a desperate attempt to validate an imaginary intellect that was curiously never displayed in academics.

I would honestly caress you and tell you it will be ok if we were in person. Well maybe not, you're probably both a sad person but also one with a shitty character and soul as well. Certainly not fit to take the name of a notable Toadies album.

Conor on the other hand is a straight up amazing human being that compels respect and admiration. It is absurd to attempt to shame people with this reaction to him.

The fact is you have conor up with Anderson says all that needs to be said about your competency on evaluating strikers. It just shows what a Conon load gobbler you are. There is a long list of more complete strikers than Conor. Conor doesn’t even make the first cut. It is as simple as that. Anyone that has conor on the list is trolling or developmentally disabled.

I don’t look up to other men. That is how children behave. Maybe if you had some accomplishments of your own you wouldn’t be hung up in another mans. Someday when you grow up you’ll realize what I’m saying is true. It’s not too late you can still make something of your life, if you stop the hero worship. Until you do you’ll always be that loser wishing you were someone else, talking about what you could have been.

Last edited:
Prime Anderson's mooooeeeeetai puts him atop[along with his complete arsenal]- id say.

It's not Anderson Silva. He's too limited going forward and leading (exposed in his fights with Demian Maia, Thales Leites, Chris Weidman 1 and 2, Michael Bisping, Derek Brunson). Anderson is basically only a counter striker. Cro Cop is also too limited to hold this title at this point in time; awesome kicking game and dangerous knees, very limited from a boxing standpoint though.

It's either TJ Dillashaw or Conor McGregor. Take your pick. Conor is obviously known as a deadly counterpuncher first and foremost (no need to list names for this), but on the offensive he is also devastating and incredibly diverse as shown against Max Holloway and Chad Mendes (and in numerous exchanges against Nate Diaz), mixing it up not just with his left hand but all sorts of kicks (and he did a great job gassing out Mendes with kicks to the body).

But he does stay in one stance and his right hand hasn't been terribly useful in MMA (improved his jab a lot for the Mayweather fight though). But I care more about how effective a fighter is offensively and defensively first and foremost. His footwork makes him hard to cut off but he's great at cutting off his opponents (see Mendes).

Dillashaw has the most diverse striking arsenal I have ever seen in MMA by far. Devastating overhands from both sides as seen in the Renan Barao fights and Garbrandt rematch, obviously his kicking game is one of the best today with some of the most effective headkicks we have ever seen (and he will also throw to the leg and body effectively), kills people with hooks (Garbrandt fell victim to one the first time around), he's just a master at causing concussions.
Terrible post. Actually watch Anderson’s career before you say dumb shit

Anderson was a counter striker yeah. But if you think he couldn't strike first you are a fool. Silva had next level reflexes that have not been matched by anyone.

Those magic moments...

bdFLUGk.gif

Terrible post but you can't raise any counter points?
Because you haven’t watched his career and it’s obvious. His ability to move forward suffered as he got older. You even listed fights of his in which he’s far past his prime.

Anderson , Dominick, Aldo, Dillashaw, GSP(even though not as flashy)
Jon Jones is also a good shoutout

A. Silva

He has finishes from punches, kicks, elbows, and knees. He also has numerous matrix-style head movement highlights under his belt.

Anderson by far. As others have said he has demonstrated masterful attacks in every category; kicks,punches,knees,elbows. I believe he has KOs in every category also.

The fact is you have conor up with Anderson says all that needs to be said about your competency on evaluating strikers. It just shows what a Conon load gobbler you are. There is a long list of more complete strikers than Conor. Conor doesn’t even make the first cut. It is as simple as that. Anyone that has conor on the list is trolling or developmentally disabled.

I don’t look up to other men. That is how children behave. Maybe if you had some accomplishments of your own you wouldn’t be hung up in another mans. Someday when you grow up you’ll realize what I’m saying is true. It’s not too late you can still make something of your life, if you stop the hero worship. Until you do you’ll always be that loser wishing you were someone else, talking about what you could have been.
It almost seems as though the people who are posting that Conor is even close to Anderson have never really watched Anderson fight. Like they pulled up fight finder and only watched the knock out or sub.

Back