Who's the most complete striker of all time?

I'd have to say Anderson

Well, CroCop has a solid variety of different KO wins : knees, high kicks, low kicks, middle kicks, punches, soccer kicks, elbows... Most of the them happened several times, and that's without even counting his K1 record. His defense and his chin failed him several times too, but he is really super diverse in his attacks.
CC was pretty one dimensional in his striking. He attacked with straight lefts and kicks. Rarely used knees or right hooks, uppercuts, jabs, and couldn’t fight moving backwards.

Cro Cop.

Anderson was great but his granite chin helped him alot.

I've watched all of his PRIDE and UFC fights and first saw him in his first title fight.

It's clear you have absolutely nothing to say though. You're basically just covering your ears and shouting what you want to believe, can't provide the slightest bit of evidence to support your argument.

giphy.gif
Lol no you haven’t. If you had, you would know he was excellent moving forward and countering. Wasn’t until he got old that he created a more counter based strategy. So don’t bullshit me, son. Admit you were wrong and move on.

Lol no you haven’t. If you had, you would know he was excellent moving forward and countering. Wasn’t until he got old that he created a more counter based strategy. So don’t bullshit me, son. Admit you were wrong and move on.

He was great at countering, and only later did he become a counter fighter? <{anton}>

Holy shit, thanks for making it more obvious than ever that you're a retard who has no idea what you are talking about. I'll admit I'm wrong when I'm proven wrong. Only I won't be proven wrong because I'm right, and you even just agreed by saying he was always about counters.

CC was pretty one dimensional in his striking. He attacked with straight lefts and kicks. Rarely used knees or right hooks, uppercuts, jabs, and couldn’t fight moving backwards.

From my memory I've seen him throw plenty of jabs, right hooks and uppercuts in the entirety of his fighting career.

Him not throwing knees is more of a style/technical issue. Crocop was never a great inside striker. He always loved striking from the outside. It is his bread and butter. I am assuming the knee probably opened him up to getting taking down, which he hated.

I agree on one thing; He was weak on the defense when being pressured hard. His output greatly drops off when he isn't controlling the fight. Crocop's head movement at times wasn't the best either when in retreat.

He was great at countering, and only later did he become a counter fighter? <{anton}>

Holy shit, thanks for making it more obvious than ever that you're a retard who has no idea what you are talking about. I'll admit I'm wrong when I'm proven wrong. Only I won't be proven wrong because I'm right, and you even just agreed by saying he was always about counters.
You were claiming he was one dimensional in terms of striking which he clearly wasn’t lol you’d know that if you watched his career. Try it sometime.

Anderson Silva for me, no contest. In MMA? GOAT Pure Striker is Anderson Idgaf what no one says. He had like 11 or something straight MW title defenses. Say what you want about his competition. Rich Franklin was a MW badass, he doesnt get credit. Nate Marquardt was in his prime at the time and he's still pretty good. DC could not best him standing, in fact he almost got himself KO'd and he's a dual-weight champ both above MW. Dan Henderson and Vitor Belfort, both super legit wins. Forrest (although he made it look like an easy joke) was a solid win. Forrest came all the way from TUF 1 had come off beating Rampage and Shogun back to back. The fact that Anderson made Forrest look like an easy chump actually goes against him in the long run.

Last edited:
Back