Who's the best heavyweight boxer in the past 20 years?

Who's the best heavyweight boxer in the past 20 years?

• Total voters
Lol wtf hell no

Today's HWs are so much better than the bums Wlad faced.

Who was the best guy he beat? Haye? Peter?

Wilder and Fury are 10X better than anyone Wlad or Vitali beat

Who is the best guy Wilder has beaten? Fury for sure is a great. Wilder bashes cab drivers and old men.

For sure Lennox Lewis was the man, in every category.

Outside of him, Wlad stands at the top due to his achievements and longevity. Vitali was probably the head-to-head monster in his prime.

I can see Wilder or Fury surpassing Wlad if they stick to their craft.

based on what. Neither guy has fought the vast majority of the current best HWs. They have 1 good win each in their whole career. I’d take prime david haye over Joshua and wilder. He’d be dangerous for fury as well. And he certainly wasn’t the best HW wlad beat
Prime Haye blatantly ducked Fury

That tells you all you need to know

Vladimir on the basis of what he achieved. Who would come out on top if they all fought each other? Probably Vitali.

Lennox when it comes to pure skills, but I voted for Wlad because LLs prime was more than 20 years ago and his career only slightly extended into the time period OP is talking about. He was more a 90s boxer than anything.

Briggs is. Imagine what he would've gone on to accomplish additionally if he wasn't an asthmatic and injury prone.

Out of that list its probably wlad or lewis.. but my vote goes to byrd. for being slick as hell.

Last edited:
Not that familiar, but Wilder seems like a straight up killer compared to the rest.

Wlad for last 20, but if it had been 25-30, then I easily would have gone for Lewis.

lennox didn’t do quite enough between 2000-2003 to surpass wlad’s dominance but it’s closer than it seems. wlad would be my pick but it’s close

Can't believe that Wilder has got 6 votes lol
Wilder better than Lennox Lewis and Wladimir Klitschko? Have a word with yourselves, seriously.

Can't believe that Wilder has got 6 votes lol
Wilder better than Lennox Lewis and Wladimir Klitschko? Have a word with yourselves, seriously.

RJJ got votes? That’s a lot of credit for a UD over freaking Ruiz

Tyson fury beats everyone on the list.

If you don't mind I'm going to tell you to shut up.
Lewis is like a top 3 heavyweight boxer of all time. Not happening lol I refuse to accept it.

Back