Who's the best heavyweight boxer in the past 20 years?

Who's the best heavyweight boxer in the past 20 years?

• Total voters
Lennox Lewis for me too, beat everyone and avenged his losses

137007805_8.jpg

Lennox no doubt, with Vitali second IMO.

Lennox, Vitali, Wlad in that order in terms of who was best. Though Wlad was more accomplished than Vitali

Wlad obviously.

If it was 30 then it'd be Lennox.

Yall aren't answering the question.

definitely lennox, very intelligent fighter. Post Ali is an even more interesting question.
My list.
1. Holmes
2. Holyfield
3. Tyson
4. Lennox
5. Bowe
some interesting other fighters in there too, golota, byrd, Mercer, tua, morrison, Foreman, ibeabuchi, then we have the klitcsko era which I've rarely bothered to watch.

definitely lennox, very intelligent fighter. Post Ali is an even more interesting question.
My list.
1. Holmes
2. Holyfield
3. Tyson
4. Lennox
5. Bowe
some interesting other fighters in there too, golota, byrd, Mercer, tua, morrison, Foreman, ibeabuchi, then we have the klitcsko era which I've rarely bothered to watch.
HOW MANY WINS DOES HOLMES AND LENNOX HAVE 21ST CENTURY?

This is a failure of comprehension by everyone.

Larry Holmes best hw since 2000.

Jesus actual christ.

HOW MANY WINS DOES HOLMES AND LENNOX HAVE 21ST CENTURY?
he was still the best of the last 20 years. I know you love the clit bros but they weren't so good. I picked fury, unproven fury to win easy and ending their boring era and he did it. outside of that, i had little time for them.

Larry Holmes best hw since 2000.

Jesus actual christ.
hahaha, you got a point, he probably could beat these guys, even today.

he was still the best of the last 20 years. I know you love the clit bros but they weren't so good. I picked fury, unproven fury to win easy and ending their boring era and he did it. outside of that, i had little time for them.
Oh my god.

ok, jacob, kilts are the best, you happy now?

ok, jacob, kilts are the best, you happy now?
I don't like Wlads style. Vitali was a murderous puncher.

I like Lennox and Bowe

Lennox should be ranked higher in all time lists, but if you confine the time scale to only the last 20 years the answer is clearly Wladimir. And it doesn't matter how shitty his era was. Because today it's worse.

I don't like Wlads style. Vitali was a murderous puncher.

I like Lennox and Bowe
well stop whining then, who do you want, must want someone else? dontay? fury? sorry, it's too early to pick those guys. which is another thing, when did heavyweights start peaking in their 30's? There's a hint in there about the quality of what's around.

Back