Who would've thought Brendan Schaub would be this big (Future C List Star?)

07RoV6H.jpg

I will never understand the hate he gets. He became a TUF finalist after ONE YEAR in MMA and then fought his entire career in the UFC in the top 15. He then retired at the perfect time and now has 3 successful podcasts and a very successful stand-up career. I actually went to one of his shows with very low expectations and I laughed my ass off.

The hate must come from all you sherdoggers with cheeto fingers that haven't done anything with your lives.
You don't understand the hate because you haven't been paying attention.

Did you pay your $50 for the meet and greet with Schab?

You don't understand the hate because you haven't been paying attention.

Did you pay your $50 for the meet and greet with Schab?
No, I just watched the show and then left. I enjoy his TFATK podcast, I dont generally agree with his mma opinions so I dont watch below the belt. I just dont hate the guy for building a successful career.

I don't know about all that, but the dude is hustling and seems to have found a nice niche for himself outside of the cage. Props for that.

<RomeroSalute>

Rogan can make anyone popular which is why UFC keeps him despite the biased commentary.

He's actually hilarious on the king and the sting podcast. I don't find his stand up funny but Rogans sucks too imo

I used to have a sig begging people to stop talking about him so he could fade into obscurity, it accomplished less than nothing. I fear we are stuck with hearing about this unfunny dork for a long time to come.

Sherdog will be talking about Schaub long after Conor, Dana, etc., are out of the picture.

become one of the best fighters .....

He was a borderline top10 at his best in the heaviest weightclass. That means there was only a very small handful of people on the planet who could have beaten him in a fight.

Watched his podcast with Callen a couple of times, with guys like Chris D'lia as guest and its alright cause they take over Schaub, other than that i dont find him that entertaining, and off of that note i dont watch his other stuff even when he has good fighter guests for Food Truck diaries or below the belt.

Impressive how someone so incredibly unfunny can carve out a career as a stand-up comedian..

Schaub bless.

<mma4>

Rogan, Callen, and the rest his "friends" will cut bait with his comedy eventually. They're all making $off each other right now so it's all good. Eventually lesser known comedians with get fed up enough with him getting all this exposure, "specials", and $, that.they wont want anything to do with him and turn on him. Every comedians dream now is to get on Rogan's podcast, Schaubs podcast, etc.. to get great exposure, so they DONT say how they really feel because it will blow their shot on getting on them.

6:5 UFC record in the weakest division. Has been knocked out 4 times.
Known only for 1 win against a past prime, nearly 40 year old and shot fighter
None of his podcasts are worth to hear
Didn't make it in football
But somehow his comedy is the worst part of his career

He is a gay loud mouth that made a career by talking big

7/10 TS, a nice solid piece of work

Definitely sucked in a bunch of Dogs who should know better

giphy.gif

Considering most sherdoggers seem to find Schaub annoying, unfunny, stupid and talentless, it's pretty impressive how much he's talked about.
Low hanging fruit, they think they’re funny if they’re unoriginal

Back