Who would've thought Brendan Schaub would be this big (Future C List Star?)

giphy.gif

Ferget bout the haders B. Y'boy going to the toppest eshelons, wife is a D..D...DIMEPIECE, cawlmdy tour is going straight to jacked city baby, sold out shows to the gills.

6:5 UFC record in the weakest division. Has been knocked out 4 times.
Known only for 1 win against a past prime, nearly 40 year old and shot fighter
None of his podcasts are worth to hear
Didn't make it in football
But somehow his comedy is the worst part of his career

He is a gay loud mouth that made a career by talking big
Best part was knocking out a juiced up Cro Cop and landing those follow up shots
<{you!}>

say what you want but brendan schaub is more famous and successful than all the UFC champs not named khabib

Schaub was a better fighter than he is a Comedian, but he does have a certain magnetic personality to him which is propelling him in his current aspirations. Good for him. Few fighters do so well in their life after fighting.
No he doesn't he just has connections. He is not good looking he looks like joe camel, doesn't have a stand out pesonality, no charisma or charm. Just because someone gets a lot of work doesn't mean they have charisma he has no charisma dude sounds like a meat head with a sloppy tongue and doesn't have any wit. he just knows how to kiss ass, and has an agent who gets him good connects. In Hollywood its not what you know its who you know.

Impressive how someone so incredibly unfunny can carve out a career as a stand-up comedian..

Schaub bless.

<mma4>

Have you watched his stand up special? The first half is pretty bad, but once he starts talking about his time in the UFC, it gets pretty good.

Most comedians take way, way longer to develop. I'm not exactly a fan, but he's got drive and work ethic. Seems shitty to hate on him.

No-one had posted this in the thread yet so I thought I would just to ensure its gets a wide a viewing as pos-

Schaub is POS.

No-one had posted this in the thread yet so I thought I would just to ensure its gets a wide a viewing as pos-

Schaub is POS.

I skimmed through that. Who is going to watch an hour 'documentary' from some random dude shitting all over someone. So he cant say words very well? Dude is a meat head and has admitted to it several times

Impressive how someone so incredibly unfunny can carve out a career as a stand-up comedian..

Schaub bless.

<mma4>

Eh, he's not hilarious by any stretch, but I've heard worse. Consider that Carlos Mencia made millions doing comedy...

I used to have a sig begging people to stop talking about him so he could fade into obscurity, it accomplished less than nothing. I fear we are stuck with hearing about this unfunny dork for a long time to come.

Sounds like your sig was free advertising.

Schaub bless.

<mma4>
He has his audience. I think his stand up and his content is shit now. Fighter and kid was actually a really good podcast up until the work ethic circle jerk and Brendan shitting on Callen for an hour every podcast.

I do give Brendan props for how he started comedy. Apparently he would cold open the tfatk live shows to warm up the few hundred people in attendance. So essentially went from never on a mic to open mic'n for a few hundred people. That takes some balls.

Yes. And so far noone has gave a half decent opinion on why they hate him.
Ok well, I’ll give you a semi-personal reason.
I’m personal friends with a few young up and coming comics who are doing well in the LA scene(Not going to name names due to the sensitivity). I’ve heard about him taking undeserved prime slots at venues over much better comedians due to his connections with Rogan and Callen.
Now Schaub would have never gotten to where he is in the comedy scene without the help. To see him take away good opportunities from Comedians who actually deserve those spots is very frustrating. Especially since it’s happening to friends.
Again my reasons for not liking Schaub.
Not mentioning that I don’t like his overblown personality or didn’t like him as a fighter.

I will never understand the hate he gets. He became a TUF finalist after ONE YEAR in MMA and then fought his entire career in the UFC in the top 15. He then retired at the perfect time and now has 3 successful podcasts and a very successful stand-up career. I actually went to one of his shows with very low expectations and I laughed my ass off.

The hate must come from all you sherdoggers with cheeto fingers that haven't done anything with your lives.
Absolutely no way you laughed anything off, much less your arse.
I liked him on tuf, I enjoyed watching him fight but his podcast (Bruh, BRUUUH!! BRAWWWWWW!!!!! BLEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!) is annoying and his stand up is fucking horrendous, really really bad.
It's not even a taste thing, he has no punch lines, it's gurning at the audience, prancing around like a dick and severely exaggerated reactions to fictional, improbable and yet somehow boring stories.
Not a fucking clue what you laughing at.

He's the male Amy Schumer.

Good for him for carving out a non-fighting career, but he can't be that good if so many people shit on him.

Ok well, I’ll give you a semi-personal reason.
I’m personal friends with a few young up and coming comics who are doing well in the LA scene(Not going to name names due to the sensitivity). I’ve heard about him taking undeserved prime slots at venues over much better comedians due to his connections with Rogan and Callen.
Now Schaub would have never gotten to where he is in the comedy scene without the help. To see him take away good opportunities from Comedians who actually deserve those spots is very frustrating. Especially since it’s happening to friends.
Again my reasons for not liking Schaub.
Not mentioning that I don’t like his overblown personality or didn’t like him as a fighter.

Schaub sells tickets due to his following, he normally does the big slots with guys he's friends with who would have a similar following.

You think Rogan and Callen should boot out Schaub to make room for your buddies they don't know? A lot of headliners give their buddies slots.

Back