Who would've thought Brendan Schaub would be this big (Future C List Star?)

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who would have thought the young kid from Colorado would become one of the best fighters and funniest comedians in the world. He's only getting more and more famous I could see him being a movie star like the Rock and being in a lot of movies.FB_IMG_1578584693027.jpg View attachment 707447
fff.jpg

SUzyJNb.gif

Impressive how someone so incredibly unfunny can carve out a career as a stand-up comedian..

Schaub bless.

<mma4>

Considering most sherdoggers seem to find Schaub annoying, unfunny, stupid and talentless, it's pretty impressive how much he's talked about.

Considering most sherdoggers seem to find Schaub annoying, unfunny, stupid and talentless, it's pretty impressive how much he's talked about.
I used to have a sig begging people to stop talking about him so he could fade into obscurity, it accomplished less than nothing. I fear we are stuck with hearing about this unfunny dork for a long time to come.

Dont understand how his mma show is so popular, its beyond mind boggling when way better shows like morning kombat are not nearly as popular

Dont understand how his mma show is so popular, its beyond mind boggling when way better shows like morning kombat are not nearly as popular

I've watched it a couple times and I agree. No idea. I think it's a testament to Rogan's star power

I will never understand the hate he gets. He became a TUF finalist after ONE YEAR in MMA and then fought his entire career in the UFC in the top 15. He then retired at the perfect time and now has 3 successful podcasts and a very successful stand-up career. I actually went to one of his shows with very low expectations and I laughed my ass off.

The hate must come from all you sherdoggers with cheeto fingers that haven't done anything with your lives.

I will never understand the hate he gets. He became a TUF finalist after ONE YEAR in MMA and then fought his entire career in the UFC in the top 15. He then retired at the perfect time and now has 3 successful podcasts and a very successful stand-up career. I actually went to one of his shows with very low expectations and I laughed my ass off.

The hate must come from all you sherdoggers with cheeto fingers that haven't done anything with your lives.
Spot on, my nigg@

yeah becayse cheeto fingers are a bad thing you fucking idiot

yeah becayse cheeto fingers are a bad thing you fucking idiot
Let me understand this correctly, I am an idiot because I think cheeto fingers are a bad thing? For one, cheetos are not a healthy snack however, if you do partake in the cheetos at the very least you should wash your hands after. You cant even spell "because" correctly sir so don't go calling the kettle black.

Schaub was a better fighter than he is a Comedian, but he does have a certain magnetic personality to him which is propelling him in his current aspirations. Good for him. Few fighters do so well in their life after fighting.

I am a schaubinist and obviously a huge fan. He has the looks, he can fight, he is a professional football player, he can act, he can do stand-up and he is very well reflected. The millions around the world who experience schaubinism are fortunate to be entertained and mesmerised, and we are not holding back with our like buttons or dollars. Schaub is a future hall of famer - no doubt.

Back