Who would you rather see Holly fight next if she wins: Nunes, Ronda, or Zingano?

Because she beat Joanna 3 times in muay thai and because I love blondes

valentina-shevchenko.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Ronda Rou... wowzers!!! I mean this chick.

Anyone thinking Nunes beats Shevchenko needs to check themselves.

She'd also be the toughest fight for holly right now
I feel like I'm repeating myself . I didn't say it wasn't a tough fight. The other poster said Cat deserved the title shot, I explained why she doesn't deserve it and you at this point are just saying random things to me. If someone says she deserves the fight , I'm assuming they mean she's earned it.

Ideally Ronda but it sounds like she may be out until early 2017 so Holly could fight again between fighting Miesha and the rematch with Ronda. Therefore, Ronda if it's in November and Amanda if Ronda's not coming back until later.

Also, I don't think Cat should really be an option. Getting a title shot after losing in 14 seconds and then not fighting again for over a year seems a bit ridiculous to me.
id agree with that but nunes has to get past shevchenko first, thats a lot to ask

Nunes/Shevchenko winner, then Cat or Cyborg.

Cyborg would be the greatest fight for wmma imo

Why would they give Zingano a title shot at all? Zingano lost to Rousey in quicker time than Bethe did. Zingano landed zero punches. It would make zero sense.

Ideally Ronda but it sounds like she may be out until early 2017 so Holly could fight again between fighting Miesha and the rematch with Ronda. Therefore, Ronda if it's in November and Amanda if Ronda's not coming back until later.

Also, I don't think Cat should really be an option. Getting a title shot after losing in 14 seconds and then not fighting again for over a year seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Yep it would be absolutely ridiculous. Zingano didn't do squat in that fight and has shown zero fight IQ.

There is no way in Hell Zingano, whom, if it wasn't for the even dumber game plan of let me throw my chin in front of you, Jose Aldo, would be remembered as the quickest Title fight Finish in UFC history, gets a title shot. She hasn't fought in a year, since her loss.

There's only 2 avenues for Zingano.

Zingano v. Rousey 2, since they both lost, and Zingano had a dumber gameplan than Ronda's

Zingano beats Nunes or someone appropriate and beats gatekeeper Tate, again.

After Bethe beats Pennington I think Zingano vs Bethe would make the most sense.

then ill remind you that Zingano already beat and stopped Nunes and Miesha

You will be reminded that Zingano lost to Ronda in 14 seconds flat and offered nothing in that fight. Zingano also has been missing in action for a very long time. How the hell is that deserving of anything?

Has to be Ronda. Regardless of what you think of her personally, or the division in general, she was utterly dominant before that loss so deserves a shot at redemption.

Zingano has done nothing since that loss to Rousey. I like her a lot, but simply posting vids of you training should not get you a title shot.

Fixed, I can't believe Ronda fans still can't see the writing on the wall.

I'm going off the assumption she's coming back until she announces her retirement.

People are reading too much into the 'signs' she isn't coming back.

1.Ronda took the loss hard- she's known for taking all her losses hard

2.Ronda is doing a lot of Hollywood stuff- she did that stuff before the loss too

3.Ronda cried and admitted she wanted to kill herself- she's a known crier and a lot of fighters feel that way after a fight

4. Her rematch is pushed back due to filming- we knew she was filming Roadhouse before her loss and she doesn't control filming schedule.

Cat hasn't fought or had a fight announced since she lost to Ronda and may be on the doorstep to retirement. I'd be interested in Tate/Cat II if and when Miesha loses to Holly.

Nunes is my pick.

Honestly I'd like to see Cat fight Ronda again. See where Rondas head is at now and I think we missed out on a good scrap due to Zigano's 14 seconds of zero brain activity

I'm going off the assumption she's coming back until she announces her retirement.

2.Ronda is doing a lot of Hollywood stuff- she did that stuff before the loss too

3.Ronda cried and admitted she wanted to kill herself- she's a known crier and a lot of fighters feel that way after a fight

4. Her rematch is pushed back due to filming- we knew she was filming Roadhouse before her loss and she doesn't control filming schedule.
Taking what a woman says at face value is not always the most successful analysis. You also have to look at actions and behavior.

legally changing my name to The Loss if true

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back