Who would you rather see Holly fight next if she wins: Nunes, Ronda, or Zingano?

Ideally Ronda but it sounds like she may be out until early 2017 so Holly could fight again between fighting Miesha and the rematch with Ronda. Therefore, Ronda if it's in November and Amanda if Ronda's not coming back until later.

Also, I don't think Cat should really be an option. Getting a title shot after losing in 14 seconds and then not fighting again for over a year seems a bit ridiculous to me.

I want to see Zingano fight ANYONE at this point. I miss her. She should have a tune up fight to get her confidence back. I do think she can put up a good fight against Holm.

I think I'd pick Nunez for Holm.

There is no way in Hell Zingano, whom, if it wasn't for the even dumber game plan of let me throw my chin in front of you, Jose Aldo, would be remembered as the quickest Title fight Finish in UFC history, gets a title shot. She hasn't fought in a year, since her loss.

There's only 2 avenues for Zingano.

Zingano v. Rousey 2, since they both lost, and Zingano had a dumber gameplan than Ronda's

Zingano beats Nunes or someone appropriate and beats gatekeeper Tate, again.

Ronda, because the purse will guarantee Holly a comfortable retirement one day. I don't want to see her have to fight Cyborg at catchweight when she's 40 because she needs the money :(

There is no way in Hell Zingano, whom, if it wasn't for the even dumber game plan of let me throw my chin in front of you, Jose Aldo, would be remembered as the quickest Title fight Finish in UFC history, gets a title shot. She hasn't fought in a year, since her loss.

There's only 2 avenues for Zingano.

Zingano v. Rousey 2, since they both lost, and Zingano had a dumber gameplan than Ronda's

Zingano beats Nunes or someone appropriate and beats gatekeeper Tate, again.

Never thought I'd say this but I agree with Lanx.

Also, I know Aldo lost quicker but I still think Cat's loss was worse because it takes more time to secure an armbar than it does to throw a punch.

In theory, anyone can get hit flush and go down from a punch seconds into a fight. It takes strategy to get taken down, lose a scramble, and get submitted in under 15 seconds. That almost has to be your goal going into the fight for that to happen.

Nunes, without a doubt. Cat fucked up her chance with the dumbest move in title fight history, and Ronda would just get her sorry shitty stand up picked apart, again.

Cat fucked up so bad i think she should have to win 3 more fights to get a title shot. I'll never forgive her for what I thought could've been a beat down of Ronda. She took that away from me with that shitty shitty move.

Winner of nunes vs Valentina.

Big assumption here that Nunes will beat Shevchenko. No, Valentina is the biggest threat to Holly

Because she beat Joanna 3 times in muay thai and because I love blondes

valentina-shevchenko.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Let's hope she gets a title shot after her fight with Amanda Nunes

Nunes. Ronda gets eaten with that piss poor mental state she has been carrying around with her.

Winner of Nunes Shevchenko makes the most sense. Then, Zingano vs. Tate II after Holm mauls Tate.

Jarl

Back