Who would you rather see Holly fight next if she wins: Nunes, Ronda, or Zingano?

If Shevchenko looks impressive against Nunes that's definitely what I'd like to see, but I'd also love to see Cat fight Holly.

Ronda. I would love to see a repeat of the last time.

Ronda has beaten so many of the top fighters at this weight, I would feel silly watching Cat (whom I love being from Denver) get a title fight off of a easy loss to Rousey.
The rematch would be the obvious fight to make.

I think Zingano deserves it if she is up to it she has been through a lot so maybe she will be back soon. The way Ronda has been talking she is not all in and Nunes got her face beat in the canvas by Zingano so she does not even deserve to be in the hunt yet, she needs a high profile win . I would rather see her fight anybody other than Cry baby Tate. I hope Holly Kicks her so hard that Bryan Caraway needs stitches.

the girl who fought a split decision against sarah kaufman, why?

Because she beat Joanna 3 times in muay thai and because I love blondes

valentina-shevchenko.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

How the hell does Zingano deserve another title shot. Don't get me wrong, wouldn't mind seeing that fight but deserve is a poor choice of words.

How the hell does Zingano deserve another title shot. Don't get me wrong, wouldn't mind seeing that fight but deserve is a poor choice of words.
then ill remind you that Zingano already beat and stopped Nunes and Miesha

then ill remind you that Zingano already beat and stopped Nunes and Miesha
Why would you me remind of that? Cat lost her last fight and has been inactive. How does she "deserve" for her next fight to be a title shot?

Last edited:
I truly feel that the Ronda rematch is pointless at this time...Holm wrecks her easily again, Rondas just too damn busy nowadays to train properly for someone of Holly's level...I vote for Cat.

valentina-shevchenko.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Hot diggity dog...

To answer the thread: I'd like to see Zingano if she can get a win. Also Sara McMann because I want to see how Holm deals with a good freestyle wrestler, although McMann might be over the hill at this point.

I'd say Ronda, so she could be disposed of with another, well deserved highlight KO.

Hit me with the gif sherbros

valentina-shevchenko.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Damn, that's nice...but I'd like to see her fight Julianna Pena...yeah, save it, I know she doesn't deserve it but I still wanna see that fight. If not, I'd love to see her find Ronda as well.

Back