Who would you rather see Holly fight next if she wins: Nunes, Ronda, or Zingano?

Is Zingano even training full time these days? While she and McMann are interesting matchups, their fight IQ is so bad that I am not interested in those fights.

I guess Nunes is the most interesting fight. I don't think Ronda is going to have a gameplan to avoid the fight being the same.

Zingano, if Cat wins her next fight. Would be pretty damn awesome.

Nunes is booked if she wins then I'd prefer her. Rousey would be better off with a rebound fight first. Zingano just hasn't stayed active enough in recent years, granted injuries and her grief accounts for some of that. She has big wins in the Nunes and Tate fights but her conquests have gone on to go on good streaks and notched top 5 wins of their own since, while Cat hasn't built off of those victories.

Cat's return fight should Rousey, the Holm/Tate loser, or McMann.

Nunes.
Cat will just run into Holly's high kick in the start of the fight.
I'm not a Ronda hater, so I'll pass this one.

That makes zero sense. Shevchenko needs more wins in the UFC.

Hang on, Joanna won her title in her 3rd UFC fight and so, of course, did Holly.

Shevchenko is another of these elite fighters with huge experience in combat sports.

Holm (5'8) is a lot taller than Shevchenko (5'5) and presumably heavier as well. I'd be surprised if Valentina outstrikes Holly despite the size difference. Holly is a world class striker after all.

"A good big woman beats a good smaller woman."
- Kenny Florian

I want Holly to fight anyone next, before Ronda...

No point in Holly waiting till Dec/Jan card for Rondas return. Because I seriously doubt Ronda will return in Nivember. And even if she does return then, why make Holly sit and wait for 8 months plus. I would like to see Holly on UFC 200 tbh...Then let her wait for Ronda afterwards...

Cat or Nunes
Same. As dominant as Ronda was, she doesn't seem to have much interest in recognizing her flaws. As rewarding as it would be to see her dispatched again, it might not be the best thing for the BW division.

Nunes v S-Venko winner.
Pena

Personally, while i thought Cat had potential, I would say Pena is more desering atm than Cat

then ill remind you that Zingano already beat and stopped Nunes and Miesha

looking very unimpressive, losing every seconds of both fights before her opponents gassed out.
with this unimpressive streak she ran in RR's armbar and since then she disappeared.
she's inactive for too much time (coming from an embarassing loss) to pretend that she deserves more than a top 8-15 ranked opponent for her (eventual) comeback.

Zingano is overrated by a lot of people and i cannot understand why.

Assuming Nunes wins, her. Rousey and Zingano are both coming off humiliating losses.

then ill remind you that Zingano already beat and stopped Nunes and Miesha
And I'd remind you that Cat was getting her ass kicked (dropping arguable 10-8s) to both fighters. She won but looked like shit in the process.

Taking what a woman says at face value is not always the most successful analysis. You also have to look at actions and behavior.

Same is true of men whether you like to admit it or not. I'm well aware how women express themselves. I don't need some random person on Sherdog telling me about my own sex.

Zingano, by latest accounts is in thailand training (instagram)

Zingano is dumb as bricks.

Back