Who would you NOT fight for 80 Million Dollars?

Thing is that 0 on Mayweather's record to him means more then $$$ at this point, do I think we'll get Mayweather/Manny? damn right but Mayweather will span this out for as long as possible and hopefully get Manny when he's on the decline. Then again Mayweather walked away from a DeLa Hoya rematch which was for quite a bit of money.

How about if you have an 8 year old daughter and they'll reward you 80 million to fight her win or lose?

I think everyone will say no to that. Even if it's 80 billion.

A fight? Well I'd probably beat her by some sort of blood choke submission... or something....

You will not be alive to enjoy your 5 millions.

If i would duck an 80million fight, then it would be a fight against Max Baer.
Unlike Tyson, Max Baer actually killed not one but 2 boxers with his powerful blows.

Another boxer who i would duck would be Jack Dempsey.
..the mess he made out of Willard's face: broken cheekbones, broken eye sockets, broken jaw, permanently damaged left ear drum, broken nose and teeth.

But not Tyson, i would fight Tyson gladly for 5 millions, let alone 80.

80 Mill . . No one would turn that down, I would take a LHK from cro cop.

Anyone who I probably would kill with one punch because that's just tainted money. Don't get me wrong I'd still take it but there'd always be that feeling that I should donate some to his family.

Obviously this thread is in reference to Floyd/Manny but lets put a lil' twist in there to give the hypothesis a touch of credence.
For the money you need to last a round; like the old fairground days.
So pick the top guys for your weight, ever; and ponder. Could/would you even try?

Ketchel, Zale, Robinson, Monzon, Hagler, RJJ ... I'd rate my chances as SLIM!

If it wasn't for the little matter of insurance this would probably be PPV gold by now.

Obviously this thread is in reference to Floyd/Manny but lets put a lil' twist in there to give the hypothesis a touch of credence.
For the money you need to last a round; like the old fairground days.
So pick the top guys for your weight, ever; and ponder. Could/would you even try?

Ketchel, Zale, Robinson, Monzon, Hagler, RJJ ... I'd rate my chances as SLIM!

If it wasn't for the little matter of insurance this would probably be PPV gold by now.

im the greatest of all time!!! im a gorilla im a dog!!! but i wont fight pacquaio.

chuck_norris.jpg

/End Thread

Well its not fair to put a Gorilla Dog in with a Cat Shark:icon_chee

only if that cat shark will agree to take olympic style testing.... OH WAIT. cat shark agreed?

ok forget it. gorilla dog really misses his family and wants to relax. you understand right?

only if that cat shark will agree to take olympic style testing.... OH WAIT. cat shark agreed?

ok forget it. gorilla dog really misses his family and wants to relax. you understand right?

Haha..

If you're talking about a boxing match, I'd step into the ring with anyone for anything near 1 mill.

I'd just accept the fact that I'm about to get knocked in Bolivian as Iron Mike would say. But a Mil for a few minutes of getting my ass kicked? Sign me up

alistair_overeem_k1_1.jpg

mirkocrocop.jpg

mike-tyson.jpg

Basically people who could actually kill you fairly easily within seconds. I'd fight almost anyone near my weight though, the likelyhood of death is low enough for it to be worth the beating.

for 80 million? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: id fight my own mother .... and knock her as out to.

Back