Who would you NOT fight for 80 Million Dollars?

I wouldn't fight a guy with AID's that is covered in cuts.

Thats just has badness written all over it.

I also wouldn't fight Dahmer. I don't like getting molested.

OK, I mostly enjoy your posts but on occasion scratch my head as to the seriousness of them. So you could last 12 with Floyd and win rds from Manny????
So here are the options:
1. You're taking the piss. (most likely).
2. You're deluded beyond comprehension.
3. You're some kind of fringe contender.
Any chance of filling us in?

I'll take option 2.

Naw I am just playing around. I don't really take these type of question too serious. If someone was to realy pay me that type of money, I get in with one of the Klits but I tell you this.I would go down faster then Sonny Liston vs Ali.

Last edited:
For $80 mil i'll fight anyone, anywhere , under any rules that don't include the words "to the death". And i'm not even poor but $80 mil is a shit ton of cheese.

Any man, Anywhere for 80 million, Yes. Ask me to fist fight a shark in the water, No.

Is that relevant? Possibly.

Anyone.

Anywhere.

(so long as Steve Mazz isn't reffing)

I'll take option 2.

Naw I am just playing around. I don't really take these type of question too serious. If someone was to realy pay me that type of money, I get in with one of the Klits but I tell you this.I would go down faster then Sonny Liston vs Ali.

Fair play. In a way I was kinda hoping Cachorrito or Juan Burgos was among us:D but I'm with you.... the breeze from a Tyson uppercut would have me going down quicker than Linda Lovelace.

I'd fight anyone under any rule set (MMA, Boxing, Muay Thai, BJJ, etc). And I'd swear to the world in every press conference I could that I'd beat his ass so easy it'd be ridiculous...no matter who my opponent was. For $80 million, it'd be worth putting my foot in my mouth, losing the fight horribly, and embarassing myself in front of the world.

How about if you have an 8 year old daughter and they'll reward you 80 million to fight her win or lose?

I think everyone will say no to that. Even if it's 80 billion.

I guess my whole thing is that my son would probably be better off with 80 million dollars and me not around. I'm sure when he grew up he'd say otherwise, or maybe not. I dunno.

I just know that for me, I'd be willing to die for that sort of security for my son.

I'd fight anybody for 80million.

If you think about it your only going to need to take one clean punch and your out. Or block it but fake it. Or get DQ'ed.

I would fight a prime Tyson or Lesnar for that much money. Quite a bit would go to my medical bills but still that is a lot.

i would let tyson do his right hook right, uppercut combo on my schlong for 80 million.

For that money I would fight any person who has ever lived.

Same here...

Hell...I would fight Bruce Lee, King Leonidus, Mike Tyson, Ken Norton ...anyone in the same night for 80 Mil

you don't necessarily need come out harmed from a fight with a great boxer

anyone ever heard of the phantom punch?

*cashes in $80 mil check*

me neither...

you don't necessarily need come out harmed from a fight with a great boxer

anyone ever heard of the phantom punch?

*cashes in $80 mil check*

me neither...

concurred if tyson even hit me fore arm while I was blocking I would hit the floor and pretend to be out cold.

It honestly wouldn't even take 80 million. i would easily do it for 1 million.

Back