Who would you NOT fight for 80 Million Dollars?

Team Sleep

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Personally, I'm not the richest guy on the planet. I have a 15 month old son and bills to pay. We struggle pretty much always in this shitty economy even though we work our ass off. For this, amongst many other reasons, I have to question the people who walk away from 80 million dollar paydays.

If I know that money goes toward taking my son through his entire life not wanting for a thing, I'd blow my own head off to get it, run chin first at any fighter at any weight, lay in traffic, kill whoever I had to kill...

So if you're already a fighter and it's your only job to step in a ring... if you've never even been remotely close in a decision, nor have been hit even remotely as many times as someone has hit you... if you've never had a split anything(PPV share, decision, lip?)...

Why do you walk away from an 80 Million?

It can't be fear. I don't believe it's fear. It's gotta be ego.

"The world NEEDS me..." or something like that.

Anyway, which fighter would you not run chin first at for 80 Mill?

i would fight anyone... for $50 mil gauranteed... anytime any where any rules... thats enough money to make many generations of my family rich...

TS you're hinting at Mayweather, but your analogy doesn't work because he's not poor like you, respectfully.

and TS are you talking with gloves or WITHOUT?

I'm talkin about people ducking 80 million dollar paydays in Boxing. But I'll elaborate...

Sanctioned MMA or Boxing in the US. Let's go with Vegas.

Who would you not fight in Vegas for 80 Million with judges, refs, the commission, MRI's, doctors, 6 months to train... best coach in the business and a guarantee for 80 million even if you get KTFO in 1 punch?

TS you're hinting at Mayweather, but your analogy doesn't work because he's not poor like you, respectfully.

It actually does work because like Floyd, I value my money next to nothing other than my son. Having none of it will make you clutch it tighter than even Floyd himself.

It's about having a lifetime of earnings in 1 fight. Respectfully. I'm hinting at anyone who would duck such a fight, for any reason, including testing.

Ok if that the case and it's a straight boxing match then I wouldn't fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. He would just make me look silly with his great boxing mastery. It would be ugly. He probley win by and easy 12 dec and my pride would be hurt from looking so foolish and would never heal. So the money wouldn't matter cause the whole world would see how much better Floyd is the me and I dont want look like an AM, even though I would be.

But Pac hell yes. I could easy win atleast 1 rd. So my pride would still be intact.

Last edited:
I'm talkin about people ducking 80 million dollar paydays in Boxing. But I'll elaborate...

Sanctioned MMA or Boxing in the US. Let's go with Vegas.

Who would you not fight in Vegas for 80 Million with judges, refs, the commission, MRI's, doctors, 6 months to train... best coach in the business and a guarantee for 80 million even if you get KTFO in 1 punch?

In that case yea of course, i would even take 4 low blows for that amount of cash.

For 80 mil I'd fight anybody.

For that money I would fight any person who has ever lived.

For that money I would fight any person who has ever lived.

how about some who is naturally smaller than you... and you swore up and down you could kick his ass?

would you fight him for the biggest purse in combat fighting history?

I would "fight" prime Tyson, Foreman, Shavers etc for a million. Or even a few hundred thousand.

As long as its sanctioned so they pull them off me after I am knocked out in the first few seconds.

Basically, I would take my chances that I would wake up from the KO and not be paralyzed.

how about some who is naturally smaller than you... and you swore up and down you could kick his ass?

would you fight him for the biggest purse in combat fighting history?

Heck yea... wouldn't say I could kick someones ass unless I knew I could. So I would rake in 80 million and look good doing it.

But if I was already rich as hell, didn't have the desire to train and didn't have the inner fire to motivate me I probably wouldn't. It wouldn't be worth the hassle.

Ok if that the case and it's a straight boxing match then I wouldn't fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. He would just make me look silly with his great boxing mastery. It would be ugly. He probley win by and easy 12 dec and my pride would be hurt from looking so foolish and would never heal. So the money wouldn't matter cause the whole world would see how much better Floyd is the me and I dont want look like an AM, even though I would be.

But Pac hell yes. I could easy win atleast 1 rd. So my pride would still be intact.

OK, I mostly enjoy your posts but on occasion scratch my head as to the seriousness of them. So you could last 12 with Floyd and win rds from Manny????
So here are the options:
1. You're taking the piss. (most likely).
2. You're deluded beyond comprehension.
3. You're some kind of fringe contender.
Any chance of filling us in?

Back