Who would you NOT fight for 80 Million Dollars?

I'd fight anyone in the world for $80 million. I'd even fight Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Shavers, Tyson, Rocky, Max Baer and Dempsy at the same time in an 8 on 1 fight for that kinda money.

As the million dollar man says "Everyones got a price"

rwtbdibiase.jpg

I'd fight anyone even it itd mean I'd die if my family would get the money.

Stupid question, you ask any of us if we would, of course we would cause we dont care about losing, I'll let Tyson hit me once and knock me out and I'm good, but your talkign about Floyd and Manny fighting I assume, they arent just fighting for money, they can make money fighting anyone, they, atleast Floyd cares about his legacy, his perfect record, he doesnt want to lose, he wants to be the best ever, unbeaten, so he is scared to fight Manny, he can make millions fighting anyone, Cotto, Margarito, Williams, anyone.

are you serious? i'd fight anybody, wouldn't care if i got knocked out in first 10 seconds..

wake up and collect my $

if youre talking abt. mayweather, (cause no other fight aside from paq-may would command 80M) this doesnt hold water.

He's a multi millionaire, has a big house, all the cars he needs, etc etc. its extra sugar on soda.

that being said. mayweather wouldnt fight pac for 80m cause he's a chicken. and he knows he has a real chance of losing. he hand picks opponents so the win is in his favor. last 2 fights were overmatched.

For 80 million i would get diddled by an old man

a prime tyson.

For 80 million ? shoot yourself...seriously...I'd fight a prime Tyson for 100 000...hell even 50 000.. Don't care if he knocks me out in the first...i would even fake getting hit...fans woud throw shit on me but at least it would be easy money..

if we'd be talking about russian roulette then yes , i'd refuse the 80 million..

I'd fight anyone but Pacquaio

No one, I will take the money and if i get ko'ed so be it.

i would literally let mike tyson rape me for 80 million dollars

As long as there's a ref to stop the fight once I've had enough, I think I'd fight any human maybe a couple millions. Maybe less

Back