Who would have won a fight between Michael Bisping and Chris Weidman?

serra also had the most wins in ufc history, didnt he, and he also hovered near the top 5 for a decade?
You're going to have show some evidence of him being a top 5 WW for a decade, because I don't believe you.

His fluke over GSP came in '07 (when he was 1-1 since his return to WW, the one win being the TUF finale), he then went 1-3 from '08-10 and retired.

So...no, fucking obviously Serra wasn't a top 5 WW for a decade, haha.

And he has 7 total UFC wins, wtf are you even talking about haha

You're going to have show some evidence of him being a top 5 WW for a decade, because I don't believe you.

His fluke over GSP came in '07 (when he was 1-1 since his return to WW, the one win being the TUF finale), he then went 1-3 from '08-10 and retired.

So...no, fucking obviously Serra wasn't a top 5 WW for a decade, haha.

And he has 7 total UFC wins, wtf are you even talking about haha

Kinda sounds to me like Serra and bisping have nothing in common at all

Whose dad is tougher?

134_Chris_Weidman_vs_Kelvin_Gastelum.0.jpg

why is his dad so fucking weird? Why does he take the mic and make scenes and shit? I get that he loves him, but it's really not the time or the place.

That's the first fight I thought of with this comparison.

But didn't Kennedy take that fight rather easily?

Yeah, he won the fight very clearly. But Michael was there the whole time, I think Weidman would struggle a bit more. A lot of people underestimate how durable and tough to finish Bisping is.

Yeah, he won the fight very clearly. But Michael was there the whole time, I think Weidman would struggle a bit more. A lot of people underestimate how durable and tough to finish Bisping is.
Seeing how old man Hendo had Bisping in so much trouble (especially after seeing how other top MW's absolutely destroyed Hendo before that), I'm not sure Bisping is aging well himself when it comes to his durability/striking defense.

Bisping can be there the whole time all he wants...he really has no way to threaten Weidman when it comes to a stoppage. Bisping had one fluke against a somewhat chinny Luke, but then he couldn't even wobble completely cracked chin old man Hendo, proving his only KO ever over Luke was a total fluke.

And Bisping's TDD wasn't very good against Kennedy either. Has anyone employed a wrestling heavy game plan against Bisping since then? I think not.

Weidman is just as good a wrestler as Kennedy (given their Gastelum fights, looks like Chris is better), and Weidman has shown better striking than Kennedy.

I'm not seeing how an even older Bisping beats Weidman at all after seeing Kennedy have his way with him.

Teh Chris will GNP a hole through Bisping's head.

Still my boy!!!!

Seeing how old man Hendo had Bisping in so much trouble (especially after seeing how other top MW's absolutely destroyed Hendo before that), I'm not sure Bisping is aging well himself when it comes to his durability/striking defense.

Bisping can be there the whole time all he wants...he really has no way to threaten Weidman when it comes to a stoppage. Bisping had one fluke against a somewhat chinny Luke, but then he couldn't even wobble completely cracked chin old man Hendo, proving his only KO ever over Luke was a total fluke.

And Bisping's TDD wasn't very good against Kennedy either. Has anyone employed a wrestling heavy game plan against Bisping since then? I think not.

Weidman is just as good a wrestler as Kennedy (given their Gastelum fights, looks like Chris is better), and Weidman has shown better striking than Kennedy.

I'm not seeing how an even older Bisping beats Weidman at all after seeing Kennedy have his way with him.

Actually, after bringing up the Hendo fight....you made me realize just how much Bisping has aged as a fighter recently. He really didn't look too good that fight.

For some reason, I have a perenial vision of Michael Bisping as the guy who arguably beat Chael Sonnen and brutally stopped Cung Le. The dude isn't what he used to be

29974.jpg

Damn, Bisping's dad is supposedly almost 6'6" !

I knew he was a Sherdogger.

Bisping has NOT been at the top of the divison for years. Hes been in the middle of the divison for years until he got the call to fight for the belt. Then he's been ducking the top since.
He's had like 4 title Eliminator bouts you moron wtf are you talking about. The division is more than just the top 10.

Weidman is always one left hook away from being done. Gotta go with The Count

Bisping was an awful champ. Weidman flatlines him.

Bisping's a bum who ducked the top of the division for over a year when he finally got to the top 5, and held out for a retired WW which he lost to brutally.

Mike doesn't beat any top 10 MW and he's the worst fighter to ever hold a belt.

Chris wins the first 2 rounds. Bisping might win a 5 rounder...but not against the Weidman that beat Machida.

Last edited:
Weidman would win. The most similar opponents styllistically that Bisping has fought to Weidman are Rashad, Kennedy and Sonnen and Bisping lost to all of them.

Why the f is TinoSpezza bumping an old ass thread to post a picture of Micheal Bispings dad?

Bisping has way better striking, he´d pepper Chris with strikes from the outside and stuff all his takedowns. And even if Chris takes him down, Bisiping is gonna get up fast. I see a UD for Bisping.
Agreed

Back