Who would have won a fight between Michael Bisping and Chris Weidman?

Weidman would get Bisping down early and sub the shit out of him

Chris easily not a fan but besides throwing a stupid spinning kick, getting caught with a flying knee, and trying to get a DQ win he has beaten the best of the best Bisping always fell short up until he won the belt.

I bet all fighters could make excuses for every fight they lose.

I always see you make Weidman threads. Do you obsesses over the dude?

Btw Weidman beats his ass.

If Weidman and Bisping fought 10 times I think Weidman wins 8 or 9 times. We wouldn't even be having this conversation if Bisping hadn't beaten Rockhold in their rematch. Bisping pretty much lost every big fight he ever had except for Rockhold and I don't give him much credit for getting his ass beaten to a pulp by 46 year old Hendo in their rematch or a very marginal decision win over well past his prime Anderson Silva who is simply not active enough and loses rounds because of said behavior.

This is how I will always remember Bisping...

Even when Weidman was champ I thought Biaping would give him trouble. I also thought he’d never get the opportunity to prove that.

How times change.

Weidman would turn Bisping into Shanaynay from Martin.

If they fought a 5 round war today probably Bisping. Chris doesn't have gas for more than 3.

Depends when the fight happens with the way Chris has looked lately. Bisping would have a shot against current Weidman but I'd still favour Chris

The Weidman who fought Anderson, Machida and Vitor would get Bisping out of there inside two rounds though. People never want to give Weidman the credit he deserves

I would think that Weidman would submit him in three rounds.

In a three round fight Chris wins, and a five round Michael Wins

pre-USADA weidman beats the breaks off of him

It's funny how people still like to pretend Bisping isn't an elite MW, and that his losses back in the day can't almost all be attributed to him fighting literally the most juiced up fighters that have ever existed in the modern era.

Bisping has way better striking, he´d pepper Chris with strikes from the outside and stuff all his takedowns. And even if Chris takes him down, Bisiping is gonna get up fast. I see a UD for Bisping.

Do you not remember Kennedy having his way with Mike for five rounds on the mat? It would be even worse than 50-45 with today's scoring.

Chris via mounted GnP or topside submission. Even if it stayed standing Chris has power and good timing, he'd have a decent chance at knocking Bisping out there.

Even this post USADA and three KOs in a row Weidman kills Bisping.

Bisping wins imo
The thing with Bisping that people sleep on is his TDD

Back