Who would have won a fight between Michael Bisping and Chris Weidman?

Not sure. But it would never happen since Weidman is in the top 10.

Bisping has way better striking, he´d pepper Chris with strikes from the outside and stuff all his takedowns. And even if Chris takes him down, Bisiping is gonna get up fast. I see a UD for Bisping.

Bisping wouldn't win, but it would be a lot tougher than most people think. It'd look very similar to Bisping/Kennedy IMO.

Weidman isn't championship material anymore and is very overrated still.

That being said, he still beats Bisping. Bisping just fought life and death with #15, old man Hendo who didn't belong anywhere near a title fight.

Then he's been out "injured" for a while (so he could duck top contenders). Bisping just isn't that good, and he isn't getting any better as he gets even older and slower.

Bisping has NOT been at the top of the divison for years. Hes been in the middle of the divison for years until he got the call to fight for the belt. Then he's been ducking the top since.

EcOBsc0.jpg

and bipsing would have beaten teh chris with ease.

Bisping wouldn't win, but it would be a lot tougher than most people think. It'd look very similar to Bisping/Kennedy IMO.
That's the first fight I thought of with this comparison.

But didn't Kennedy take that fight rather easily?

Weidman isn't championship material anymore and is very overrated still.

That being said, he still beats Bisping. Bisping just fought life and death with #15, old man Hendo who didn't belong anywhere near a title fight.

Then he's been out "injured" for a while (so he could duck top contenders). Bisping just isn't that good, and he isn't getting any better as he gets even older and slower.

lol. this. because hendo is always an easy fight.

there was mma prior to TUF, pal, perhaps you ought to look in to it.

I still like the Chris and think he wins despite his current problems.

Let's not forget Bisping has one meaningful top 10 win to his name: Rockhold.

not quite as impressive as chris's tear through the top of the mw pile.

Bisping couldn't even beat Chael. How's he gonna beat Whineman?

This! Weidman is a better version of Chael. Bisping fought a close fight with Sonnen. Some thought he won but even Chael said Weidman was better than him.

lol. this. because hendo is always an easy fight.

there was mma prior to TUF, pal, perhaps you ought to look in to it.
Lmao

Yeah, and prior to TUF, Hendo was a very tough fight, agreed.

But in actual recent years, since 2013, Hendo was 3-6 with 4 stoppage losses. He actually was an easy fight for several top MW's unfortunately.

And he was 46 fucking years old when he beat the hell out of Bisping.

Hendo is in my top 5 favorite fighters of all time. But to act like he belonged in a title fight in late 2016 is absolutely retarded.

And to almost lose to him in 2016 shows the kind of level Bisping is at. Bottom half of the top 10, maybe. Weidman beats him.

Lmao

Yeah, and prior to TUF, Hendo was a very tough fight, agreed.

But in actual recent years, since 2013, Hendo was 3-6 with 4 stoppage losses, and was 46 fucking years old when he beat the hell out of Bisping.

Hendo is in my top 5 favorite fighters of all time. But to act like he belonged in a title fight in late 2016 is absolutely retarded.

And to almost lose to him shows the kind of level Bisping is at. Bottom half of the top 10, maybe. Weidman beats him.

i dunno pal, hendo hate notwithstanding, he looked like he was at the top of the top 10 when he koed rockhold in the first.

i dunno pal, hendo hate notwithstanding, he looked like he was at the top of the top 10 when he koed rockhold in the first.
Same way Serra was clearly at the top of WW when he beat GSP :rolleyes:

Back