Who would be a reasonable opponent for Jake Paul?

He did. He fought Tommy Fury, lost and the charade continues.
Some people just want to watch him fight limited MMA fighters in boxing who have a size and or age disadvantage.

Royce Gracie better watch himself
Who did Tommy Fury fight? It was two guys who have fought nothings in boxing fighting and making tons of money.

He called out poatan, I saw a video of those two on FaceTime after the callout, Jake seemed less excited about it when Alex told him Dana would let him do the fight
That's because Poatan would left hook cemetery him into the grave sir lol

Jake Paul is a literal clown show. ANY top 100 boxer would beat the shit out of him. Fury was 89 at the time and embarrassed him. I honestly wish someone would hurry up and starch this guy and send him back to making home videos. He's toxic for the pro fighting space.

He called out poatan, I saw a video of those two on FaceTime after the callout, Jake seemed less excited about it when Alex told him Dana would let him do the fight

Yeah, as soon he called out Alex I thought it was pretty obvious he thought he could play Billy big bollocks for free, as Alex wouldn't be leaving the UFC anytime soon, and therefore wouldn't be able to box.

Jake Paul is a literal clown show. ANY top 100 boxer would beat the shit out of him. Fury was 89 at the time and embarrassed him. I honestly wish someone would hurry up and starch this guy and send him back to making home videos. He's toxic for the pro fighting space.

Worse still we got guys out here actively trying to help protect and promote this guy so that what? They can artificially manufacture a "Great" out of smoke and mirrors rather than the traditional way of working and fighting your way up the ladder. Pauls already generational Rich but kids today are taught to suck up to them , and worse get defensive and protective of them. Sad state if ya ask me

I kind of feel the same way, but there are pro boxers who seem to think it's good, the attention he's bringing to boxing.

Not sure it's really needed, given the recent renaissance boxing is having.

Embarrassed him? Lol, what fight were you watching? It was a split decision and Jake dropped Tommy in the 8th. It was a very close fight, Jake definitely wasn’t embarrassed

Yeah, as soon he called out Alex I thought it was pretty obvious he thought he could play Billy big bollocks for free, as Alex wouldn't be leaving the UFC anytime soon, and therefore wouldn't be able to box.
my thoughts exactly, the tone changed once alex said dana will let it happen.

Would LOVE to see Jake box Alex.

Alex, IMHO, is the only guy in MMA with any chance to beat Jake.

Talk about THE "money fight"... it'd shatter the PPV record for any event.

He did pretty good, certainly wasn't some dramatic ass beating.

It's still reasonable that Paul can improve enough to be a top 100 boxer. If anything his loss may have made him take his training more serious.

Jake Paul seems a notch above mma fighters, so I would prefer him fighting a decent active boxer.

Back