Who won R4 of Silva-Bisping?

taugrim

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It was a close round and pivotal for deciding who won the fight.

I gave the round to Bisping, by a hair, only because he was the more active fighter in terms of strikes landed. But Silva clearly landed the harder shots.

This was one of those fights where the 10pt must system doesn't work that well. Bisping won this pretty clearly on a 10pt must system, but clearly took more damage (ko'd at end of round 3, wobbled by teep to the face, etc.).

Bisping

I don't know how anyone who actually WATCHED the fight could think anderson won

If you look at their faces post fight, but didn't watch the fight, SURE. I can see thinking anderson won.
If you're actually watching the fight and scoring it, this wasn't a controversial decision at all

Bisping outworked him tooled him on the feet the entire time.

Much of the fight was Anderson back against the cage, getting tagged...

Last edited:
Bisping clearly won round 4, It was 48-47 all day, 1,2,4 Bisping I don't understand how anyone can score that fight for Silva

Bisping easily. A lot of people were fooled by the damage. The judges weren't thank fuck.

Bisping definitely looked like he stepped in dog shit face first but the dude was a wreck and he was not going anywhere, when the doctor was called in to check his eye in the 5th they ask him could he continue and he basically give a fuck yea without saying it.

Anderson spent 4:30 of that with his back against the fence, throwing zero strikes and clowning around vs a guy who was KOed 2min ago bc of his own stupidity.
Then Anderson decided to come forward for 30 seconds and Bisping's back was against the fence.
Clearly a Bisping round, rewatch if you think differently

I think it should be a draw.. How is round 3, a 10-9. Bisping got KO'ed and was save by the bell.. It was not a flash knockdown but he was literally unconsious for a few second. I think this is a clear way of showing your dominance, by knocking someone out. I see wrestlers lay on guys and get 10-8,how is a KO worth less?

Bisping. And not bad for a guy who was one strike away from being KO'd for the first half of it.

I think it should be a draw.. How is round 3, a 10-9. Bisping got KO'ed and was save by the bell.. It was not a flash knockdown but he was literally unconsious for a few second. I think this is a clear way of showing your dominance, by knocking someone out. I see wrestlers lay on guys and get 10-8,how is a KO worth less?
How can you lift your hand to defend your face if you are KO'd? There is gifs everywhere of it, don't be so lazy. Bisping was winning the round before mouthguard-gate.

I gave round 4 to Bisping.

Anderson took a majority of that round off even though Bisping was clearly hurt.

He was KO'd so hard that he put his hand up to defend then started speakimg to Herb a second after he was knocked down.

I agree with you. Some pretty strange officiating in that fight. Bisping got TKO'd, fight should have been over.

Is it fair to say that if you scored this fight for Bisping then you should also score the fight for Condit against Lawler?

Is it fair to say that if you scored this fight for Bisping then you should also score the fight for Condit against Lawler?

NO.

Bisping threw real punches. Condit threw pitter patter bullshit to appear busy, none of which would have harmed a toddler.

Bisping won on points for sure according to the way they judge these fights and as a huge Silva fan I am ok with that. It seemed to me that Silva kinda gave this fight to Bisping--the UFC owes Bisping something for never letting him go for belt--because Bisping can't retire never having accomplished shit in his career other than carrying England on his back. They needed to give Bisping something for all his efforts lol for real. A win over an old champ is good enough for him. You could tell that Bisping was way out of his element, albeit he fought a great fight, because if Silva would have just poured it on it would have looked like all of Bisping's other big fights. I mean he did get laid the fuck out at the end of the 3rd.

He was KO'd so hard that he put his hand up to defend then started speakimg to Herb a second after he was knocked down.
does this look like he went and speak to herb right away lol, silva must have teleported away 5 yards.. lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-28 at 4.18.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-28 at 4.18.29 AM.png
    660.8 KB · Views: 20
does this look like he went and speak to herb right away lol, silva must have teleported away 5 yards.. lol
If you watch the replay, look at bisping eyes after he got kneed, his eyes rolled back to his head. he clearly was knock out and then came back and put his hands up..

I thought Bisping won rounds 1,2,4 Anderson winning 3 and 5 although I was pretty baked when I watched it so who knows.

Back