Who won R4 of Silva-Bisping?

i think Bisping won the 4th.
but had Silva with a 10-8 in the 3rd.
so i had it at a 48-48,
and i highly dislike Silva.

The problem is Silva spent a lot of rd up against the cage. It is hard to see if all of those punches landed cleanly. Anderson caught quite a few with his hands and rolled some as well.

When Anderson attacked late in the rd he landed a straight left, then the uppercut and straight left combo, then the superman punch right at the end.

If we are going by pure volume, sure Bisping won. If we are going by EFFECTIVE striking, silva's strikes were clearly harder and affected Bisping much more. Even Silva's uppercut and straight were much more significant than anything bispign threw that round.

Unless half of sherdog makes up their own judging criteria, then I can't understand how this round is even in debate. IT was clearly Bisping's round.

The problem is Silva spent a lot of rd up against the cage. It is hard to see if all of those punches landed cleanly. Anderson caught quite a few with his hands and rolled some as well.

When Anderson attacked late in the rd he landed a straight left, then the uppercut and straight left combo, then the superman punch right at the end.

If we are going by pure volume, sure Bisping won. If we are going by EFFECTIVE striking, silva's strikes were clearly harder and affected Bisping much more. Even Silva's uppercut and straight were much more significant than anything bispign threw that round.
Exactly

i think Bisping won the 4th.
but had Silva with a 10-8 in the 3rd.
so i had it at a 48-48,
and i highly dislike Silva.

LOL, a 10-8, are you sure? Bisping was winning the round quite clearly until the last 20 seconds, it was hardly a 10-8.

I'm not a huge silva guy but that is a frustrating fight to watch. he just stood there and kinda clowned around, and was inactive and ineffective for too much of the fight.

What is wrong with Anderson Silva? why didn't he fight with any urgency at all?

LOL, a 10-8, are you sure? Bisping was winning the round quite clearly until the last 20 seconds, it was hardly a 10-8.
10-8. If you are nearly KO'd and have to be saved by the bell, a 10-8 score is waranted. Bisping was dominated that round due to the amount of damage he sustained vs. the damage he inflicted. It was very one-sided in that respect, even though it was largely due to his own stupidity and loss of focus, and even though he was out-pointing Silva until the last 30 seconds of the round.

Bisping

I don't know how anyone who actually WATCHED the fight could think anderson won

If you look at their faces post fight, but didn't watch the fight, SURE. I can see thinking anderson won.
If you're actually watching the fight and scoring it, this wasn't a controversial decision at all

Bisping outworked him tooled him on the feet the entire time.

Much of the fight was Anderson back against the cage, getting tagged...

I don't know about "tooled" but definitely outworked him and won the fight. I think Anderson threw the fight away with his lack of activity in the 4th, specially considering Bisping still had to be rocked from the end of the 3rd. For some reason, Anderson allowed him to shake the cobwebs.

Back