WHO WINS: Siyar Bahadurzada vs DHK "stun gun"

Hmmm, well if Baroni's theory is true and DHK performs like he did against Thiago in Macau, then i could see him getting the finish on the ground.

Thats what im scared about son!! Hoping for a big win.

aside from highlights I've only seen Bahadurzada against Thiago so I can't give a fair prediction... but like most people I would guess Stun Gun grappling his way to a decsion.

I think DHK absolutely manhandles Siyar. That being said, if Siyar connects on DHK, that is lights out. I dislike Siyar but I must admit the guy has HUGE power at WW. If he ever gets in a straight brawl with anyone in the WW division, I don't see his opponent surviving.

I just can't see a shorter and less reach Siyar being able to close in on DHK to do any damage with DHK initiating a takedown as soon as Siyar closes the distance. And Siyar can't stay on the outside since DHK has a much longer reach.

What I like about Siyar. He comes to fight. Not this dancing stuff. He reminds me of like an old Wanderlei Silva and a Chuck Liddell mixed into one.

I haven't seen much of Siyar so I#m just going with Stun Gun because he is a legitimate top WW with great grappling but I don't wanna say Siyar's got no chance

i predict that we'll finally see a ufc fighter getting sub'ed by the dong.

Siyar isn't going to stuff any of DHK's takedown, not happening. Hope DHK doesn't have the brain fart he had with Carlos Condit and decides to keep the fight standing.

Siyar isn't going to stuff any of DHK's takedown, not happening. Hope DHK doesn't have the brain fart he had with Carlos Condit and decides to keep the fight standing.

Everyone hesitates with Siyar.. just watch yo

Rooting for DHK, but I seriously hope he's just trolling by saying that he will make it a striking fight :eek: That's what he said in his last interview that was posted in the forum so, well, just hoping he's messing with us! Needs to grapple, grapple and grapple.

A lot of people keep talking about how good DHK's grappling is, I'm not seeing it. Not saying it's not good, but people talk about it like he's top 5 in the division.

That said, I hope Dong beat Siyar in the most boring possible way. Siyar tweets too much.

DHK and its not even going to be close.
could be even more one sided than DHK v Grant.
Siyar's not going to stuff DHK's throws or takedowns, fighting in Asia seems to motivate DHK a lot more and helps out with his cardio etc. Siyar has a puncher's chance but I wouldn't bet money on him.

One thing that could be a factor is that DHK decided to compete in the ADCC. If he makes it to the Asian Regional which is in March, it could interfere with him training for the Siyar fight though.

Dong Hyun is a damn good grappler. I think in somewhat ways as good as GSP in some areas but definitely not the top game. He's good at taking the back. It's a shame the bell rang twice on him nearly finishing Paulo.

With all honesty I haven't seen Siyar fight but I heard he's pretty good. You never know with these guys maybe he's a Glover Texeira type guy and just runs through bitches in the UFC.

A lot of people keep talking about how good DHK's grappling is, I'm not seeing it. Not saying it's not good, but people talk about it like he's top 5 in the division.

That said, I hope Dong beat Siyar in the most boring possible way. Siyar tweets too much.

i dont really think there is anyone other than GSP or Fitch, that has the combination of judo/wrestling/bjj/tdd/td that Kim has.(personally I think hes a more technically proficient grappler than Fitch, but Fitch can go 100 percent forever while Kim does fade sometimes)

Kim may not be the best at anything(maybe Judo) but hes pretty damn good at every facet as a grappler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back