WHO WINS: Siyar Bahadurzada vs DHK "stun gun"

Wow. I dunno about that.

Dong Hyun Kim in Asia (with cardio) definitely has top3/top5 grappling in UFC WW division

Only guys that can outgrapple Kim with cardio are: GSP, maybe Fitch, maybe Maia, and maybe Rory.

i was in jail when sherdog invinted the vbookie thing b ut now that im back im betting all 500 vcash on stun gun!!!!

Whats the time difference from Netherlands and Japan? ( i know hes fighting out of blackzilians, just asking)

I got the Water Pistol here via decision.

Siyar has the tools on the feet to stun gun dhk, most likely dhk will cain siyar for 3 rounds.

Probably Stun Gun as long as he doesn't get too tired in the 3rd round

DHK will LNP him to an easy decision win but I will be rooting for siyar

tumblr_m2kkuxlDDe1qfrkf9o2_250.gif
tumblr_m2kkuxlDDe1qfrkf9o5_250.gif
tumblr_m2kkuxlDDe1qfrkf9o7_250.gif
yeah sloppy punching

DHKs fighting in Japan here. So we're looking at a fresh ass DHK

Hmmm, well if Baroni's theory is true and DHK performs like he did against Thiago in Macau, then i could see him getting the finish on the ground.

Why i think Siyar can win. He has that KO power going backwards and at weird angles(kinda like liddell). I believe he can catch Dong get caught going in with a knee or a punch (he has more power than condit IMO). His will is and pride. His mental toughness and the way he grew up.

The reason i think DHK can win. Elusive foot work. Take downs. Top game. Submission ability.

You make it seem like Kim has no mental toughness or pride. DHK was doing high level grueling Judo since he was a child, than joined the Korean marines, than became an mma fighter(was fighting but living off one cup of ramen a day in his own words)

not to mention the exact reason Siyar will lose is why you think he will win. Siyar can only really generate power going backwards just like Paulo. Going forward he is really flat footed and slow.

Hence Kim is going to wait for Siyar to strike first just like he did Paulo before going for the takedowns.

I give Siyar 5 percent chance to win with some lucky punch. but other than that he is going to get dominated. Have no idea why Siyar is even fighting Kim to be honest.

You make it seem like Kim has no mental toughness or pride. DHK was doing high level grueling Judo since he was a child, than joined the Korean marines, than became an mma fighter(was fighting but living off one cup of ramen a day in his own words)

not to mention the exact reason Siyar will lose is why you think he will win. Siyar can only really generate power going backwards just like Paulo. Going forward he is really flat footed and slow.

Hence Kim is going to wait for Siyar to strike first just like he did Paulo before going for the takedowns.

I give Siyar 5 percent chance to win with some lucky punch. but other than that he is going to get dominated. Have no idea why Siyar is even fighting Kim to be honest.

Did you watch the Siyar John Alessio fight?? Went foward the whole time he seemed pretty fast. No ones done that to Alessio except Daley and Siyar. I dont believe in lucky punches. That was perfection.

Besides I wasnt knocking Dongs game or anything.Just dont know his upbringing. Just stating how i COULD see it happen. In three possible ways; KO over Dong or DHK UDing or submitting Siyar.

Also im biased. You cant argue with that shit lol. Also Im not into Dongs like most of sherdog in this match up.

p.s. Siyar can only generate power going backwards?? but not fowards is the most ignorant shit i heard all day.

Last edited:
Back