WHO WINS: Siyar Bahadurzada vs DHK "stun gun"

Dont know much about siyars tdd. This fight is happening?

Meh, he hasn't gone against any decent grapplers at 170 so we haven't really seen it tested. At MW Misaki took him down often and Santiago rolled him for a heel hook though, so I'd say it ain't great by any means. He's training with the Blackzillians and they have a lot of great wrestlers so I expect it's gotten better.

That being said, DHK's judo is off the chain and he shouldn't have a problem grapplefucking him to a decision or possible sub.

To be honest, Siyar's standup, while powerful, is wild and sloppy and he is in no way in the same striking league as Thiago Alves, Paul Daley, Carlos Condit, etc. His chin does get him out of a lot of bad situations so I could see him taking out Dan Hardy or maybe Che Mills and he will always put on an exciting fight.

i like siyar. he will not keep the korean blanket off of him though.

Fight will be boring, and Siyar's ludicrous hype train will disintegrate into dust.

Gun takes it by dec....easy if he gets him down

DHK. As everyone has stated, the guy is a beast with his control.

Siyar better land a bomb early. If not, he'll gas under DHK's grappling and it will be a lopsided exhibition.

Siyar better land a bomb early. If not, he'll gas under DHK's grappling and it will be a lopsided exhibition.

Yes Siyar needs to land early, his grappling is not that good and Stungun is one of the best top control guys in the division.

I'm not saying Siyar's grappling is awful, I'm sure it's gotten better with the high level training he's been getting, it's just not nearly good enough to threaten DHK anywhere.

Meh, he hasn't gone against any decent grapplers at 170 so we haven't really seen it tested. At MW Misaki took him down often and Santiago rolled him for a heel hook though, so I'd say it ain't great by any means. He's training with the Blackzillians and they have a lot of great wrestlers so I expect it's gotten better.

That being said, DHK's judo is off the chain and he shouldn't have a problem grapplefucking him to a decision or possible sub.

To be honest, Siyar's standup, while powerful, is wild and sloppy and he is in no way in the same striking league as Thiago Alves, Paul Daley, Carlos Condit, etc. His chin does get him out of a lot of bad situations so I could see him taking out Dan Hardy or maybe Che Mills and he will always put on an exciting fight.

He may throw more hooks than straights but hes very accurate. I wouldnt say sloppy.

Siyar is the better on the feet but he's shown in the past he isn't a very good grappler. I think DHK would out grapple him to a UD.

DHK will "Fitch" Siyar unless Siyar "Johnny Hendricks"s DHK.

He only had 1 fight in the UFC. I can't say Siyar's striking is brutal. It's pretty wild actually with less technique (as seen in his pre-ufc videos). IMO He really isn't a great (or decent) striker, and Kim will make him work on his grappling more

Kim 30-27

DHK will win a very boring fight. Seriously how does Joe Silva have a job anymore? This fight makes no sense from a rankings view point, Siyar is getting DHK waaaaaay too early in his career. He has had one good showing and now they give him DHK? for anyone that doesn't believe his grappling is top notch, you are fucking stupid. siyar has a chance, but he knows DHK is gunning for the takedown. he is going to be cautious. when he wants to throw something hes going to be hesitant. its going to be over for Siyar as soon as it his the ground. guaranteed. siyar is completely untested and they should have gave DHK a higher name opponent. that is retarded. ufc's matchmaking is piss poor. they dont ever build up fighters and have many pointless rematches. im seriously hearing people talk about cain vs jds 3, so soon. that is fucking retarded and i def do not want to see a rematch so soon. jds got destroyed. let him fight some other contenders. god i hate the ufc's match making. sucks when this is the only company with relevant fighters though. forced to watch. cant complain. no say. stupid fucking fans.

Why i think Siyar can win. He has that KO power going backwards and at weird angles(kinda like liddell). I believe he can catch Dong get caught going in with a knee or a punch (he has more power than condit IMO). His will is and pride. His mental toughness and the way he grew up.

The reason i think DHK can win. Elusive foot work. Take downs. Top game. Submission ability.

Back