WHO WINS: Siyar Bahadurzada vs DHK "stun gun"

I think the "sloppy striking" can be confused for some of the looping punches that he throws. That doesn't mean he is sloppy, he just knows how and when to throw looping punches to bait his opponent into more effective counters.

I agree. Overeem fights the same way with the knees and hands. Wouldnt concider them sloppy fighters.

stungun UD clinch takedowns, 90% of fights go to the ground in which case DHK will have the advantage. siyar is going to be cautious throwing kicks. easy fight for DHK. siyar is fighting DHK too soon, and DHK should have been given a higher level opponent, based off of his previous victory over opponent. joe silva should be fired.

I agree. Overeem fights the same way with the knees and hands. Wouldnt concider them sloppy fighters.

Yep. Ernesto Hoost would be another example of using looping punches to set up other weapons, especially his vicious low kicks.

I love the dutch style kick boxing

Hell yeah man. I'd love to visit the Netherlands and hit up Mike's Gym or Golden Glory one day. I love pure muay thai but I also love dutch kickboxing- both are amazing.

Yep. Ernesto Hoost would be another example of using looping punches to set up other weapons, especially his vicious low kicks.

Another great example would be Korean Zombie. He is sneaky and he baits the shit out of you with the looping punches. But KZ is smart, he knows when to do it and when not to do it. He did it against Poirier near the end of 3rd round when he went looping flurries just because he knew that Poirier wouldn't be able to knock him out because how gassed Poirier was. Ya people mistaken KZ for being a sloppy fighter but that's a huge misconception. The looping flurries are great when used at the right time.

Another great example would be Korean Zombie. He is sneaky and he baits the shit out of you with the looping punches. But KZ is smart, he knows when to do it and when not to do it. He did it against Poirier near the end of 3rd round when he went looping flurries just because he knew that Poirier wouldn't be able to knock him out because how gassed Poirier was. Ya people mistaken KZ for being a sloppy fighter but that's a huge misconception. The looping flurries are great when used at the right time.

Great example man. Also Fedor as well, he became known for looping punches as bait into counters. Using looping punches when you have a reach like that is devastatingly effective into baiting.

TheStrikingGuy should do a piece on this if he hasn't already.

Kim by another decision. I really hope that Bahadurzada beats him but other than one "lucky" punch I don't see him winning

Hopefully DHK is ktfo'd outta the UFC.

DHK picks up the sub this time around. If Siyar somehow manages to stop the td consistently and pull off a stoppage win, I hope the UFC rewards him with the winner/loser of Condit vs Macdonald.

DHK picks up the sub this time around. If Siyar somehow manages to stop the td consistently and pull off a stoppage win, I hope the UFC rewards him with the winner/loser of Condit vs Macdonald.

Highly unlikely he stops dhk's td.. I don't think anybody really stopped his takedowns the whole fight

Siyar has only one chance to win. which is by KO in round 1 maybe. interesting tidbit the only person to ever knock down or knock out Kim in his whole career was Condit.

hes never even been knocked down before.

Great example man. Also Fedor as well, he became known for looping punches as bait into counters. Using looping punches when you have a reach like that is devastatingly effective into baiting.

TheStrikingGuy should do a piece on this if he hasn't already.
thestriking guy does have nice pieces

Back