WHO WINS (Ikram Aliskerov vs. Khamzat Chimaev)?

I’m not impressed yet by Ikram.
We need to see more. The Alves matchup was a manufactured win for him and does not get him up in the MW division rankings.

He looks like he does not cut much weight or at least he still has a lot of flab for a middleweight. Well at least he does not try to fight at 170.

here’s a fact: Kamaru Usman had the best defensive wrestling stats in ufc history! Yet khamzat made him look like a noob wrestler or kickboxing import. Imagine what he will do to an actual kickboxing import who is also getting up there in age

Here is another fact: Usman competes 15-30 pounds lighter than Alex.

And another: Cumshot has been wobbled, and backed-up, by Usman, as well as former LW Burns.

Imagine, after the bell for the first round rings, and Cumshot has failed to finish Alex — how that dribble-chinned Chechen is going to "backup and drop" when Alex starts lending money shots on Cumshot's rapidly-tiring ass.

I’m not impressed yet by Ikram.
The Alves matchup was a manufactured win for him and does not get him up in the MW division rankings.

2 weeks short notice Alves coming from 2 losses and going up in weight class is as much "Abu Dhubious privilege" a fighter can get.

Ickram should be very thankful for the 50Gs!

Here is another fact: Usman competes 15-30 pounds lighter than Alex.

And another: Cumshot has been wobbled, and backed-up, by Usman, as well as former LW Burns.

Imagine, after the bell for the first round rings, and Cumshot has failed to finish Alex — how that dribble-chinned Chechen is going to "backup and drop" when Alex starts lending money shots on Cumshot's rapidly-tiring ass.
Single most important fact: Khamzat is undefeated, Alex was recently slept by a guy with coloured nails!

All your hypothetical wishes and opinions are exactly that. Facts remain khamzat is undefeated while your boy isn’t.

in ufc history: one dimensional strikers don’t usually fare well against top level grapplers.
Maybe if you weren’t such a noob to mma you would know better

Single most important fact: Khamzat is undefeated, Alex was recently slept by a guy with coloured nails!

You're ghey AF for saying this.

Khamzhat is undefeated only because the judges gave it to him, against Burns.
Also only undefeated because his recent fight with Usman was only three rounds.

All your hypothetical wishes and opinions are exactly that. Facts remain khamzat is undefeated while your boy isn’t.

"My boy" also has 10x as many fights, is also a two division, two-time World Champion, whereas Khamzat is a fringe contender and has never been a champion.

in ufc history: one dimensional strikers don’t usually fare well against top level grapplers.
Maybe if you weren’t such a noob to mma you would know better

Noob to MMA?

I've been watching MMA since UFC 1, likely longer than you've been alive.

Maybe you forget UFC 14, were striker Maurice Smith whipped grappler Mark Colema.

Or maybe where he KO'd Marco Ruas.

In fact, you greenhorn fog, if you look at the UFC champs today here's how they go:

Heavyweight — Jones (grappler, striker)
Light Heavyweight — Procházka (striker)
Middleweight — Strickland (striker)
Welterweight — Edwards (striker --- KO'd grappler Usman)
Lightweight — Makhachev (grappler, who won his last on strikes)
Featherweight — Volkanovski (striker)
Bantamweight — O'Malley (striker, whipped grappler Sterling)
Flyweight — Pantoja (striker/grappler)

Of the 8 divisions, 6 current champions are strikers.

Maybe you should sit TF down, and shut TF up.

Last edited:
You're ghey AF for saying this.

Khamzhat is undefeated only because the judges gave it to him, against Burns.
Also only undefeated because his recent fight with Usman was only three rounds.

"My boy" also has 10x as many fights, is also a two division, two-time World Champion, whereas Khamzat is a fringe contender and has never been a champion.

Noob to MMA?

I've been watching MMA since UFC 1, likely longer than you've been alive.

Maybe you forget UFC 14, were striker Maurice Smith flatlined grappler Mark Colema.

Or maybe where he KO'd Marco Ruas.

In fact, you greenhorn fog, if you look at the UFC champs today here's how they go:

Heavyweight — Jones (grappler, striker)
Light Heavyweight — Procházka (striker)
Middleweight — Strickland (striker)
Welterweight — Edwars (striker --- KO'd grappler Usman)
Lightweight — Makhachev (grappler, who won his last on strikes)
Featherweight — Volkanovski (striker)
Bantamweight — O'Malley (striker)
Flyweight — Pantoja (striker/grappler)

Of the 8 divisions, 6 current champions are strikers.

Maybe you should sit TF down, and shut TF up.
Cool story bro. But again I only see opinions and irrelevant facts. Back on topic: khamzat is undefeated, your boy is a Cyril diabate level who lucked out.

Judges got the Burns decision wrong? No sane person felt that way. Again your boy didn’t even need judges izzy slept him.

When you googled back to see a striker Vs grappler fight why didnt you Google back to ufc 1 and see Royce winning ? LMAO I like said stop reminding us you are a noob. Also ruas a grappler lol he was true mixed martial artist well ahead of his time. But, you wouldn’t know you weren’t into mma back then.

But even noobs saw a poor man’s khamzat dominate in Khabib recently.

Jones and GSP are stylistically more khamzat with less knock out power but better stamina management

This sentence alone puts you in the bottom 5% of posters here. Utter shame from a 2005 account, perhaps there was brain surgery in the meantime.
Khamzat has an IQ of 91 max, while Khabib was one of the more cerebral fighters of his generation and I'm not a Khabib nuthugger whatsoever but holy hell what a take lmao.

Cool story bro. But again I only see opinions and irrelevant facts. Back on topic: khamzat is undefeated, your boy is a Cyril diabate level who lucked out.

Judges got the Burns decision wrong? No sane person felt that way. Again your boy didn’t even need judges izzy slept him.

When you googled back to see a striker Vs grappler fight why didnt you Google back to ufc 1 and see Royce winning ? LMAO I like said stop reminding us you are a noob. Also ruas a grappler lol he was true mixed martial artist well ahead of his time. But, you wouldn’t know you weren’t into mma back then.

Jones and GSP are stylistically more khamzat with less knock out power but better stamina management

It's amazing the bitchassness.

At the end of the day, 6 out of 8 current UFC Champions are predominately stikers.

This sentence alone puts you in the bottom 5% of posters here. Utter shame from a 2005 account, perhaps there was brain surgery in the meantime.
Khamzat has an IQ of 91 max, while Khabib was one of the more cerebral fighters of his generation and I'm not a Khabib nuthugger whatsoever but holy hell what a take lmao.
Falling for a troll post?

Btw Just look at Khamzats first 13 fights compared to Khabibs and get back to us.

It's amazing the bitchassness.

At the end of the day, 6 out of 8 current UFC Champions are predominately stikers.
Again please watch and learn mma.

Compared to Alex P all these guys are true Mixed Martial Artists. Even strikers like Jiri on your list beat Alex’s coach Glover on the mat. Lol

Alex P is a kick boxing import with limited other mma skills. That’s the bottom line about him atm.

He is great(world level and better than 99% in the mma world) at his strength but not at an elite level in the other facets of the game. Compared to him everyone in the above list aside from one or maybe two current champs is a much more complete fighter. Khamzat suffers from no such skill disparity against his opponents.

Again please watch and learn mma.

Compared to Alex P all these guys are true Mixed Martial Artists. Even strikers like Jiri on your list beat Alex’s coach Glover on the mat. Lol

Alex P is a kick boxing import with limited other mma skills. That’s the bottom line about him atm.

He is great(world level and better than 99% in the mma world) at his strength but not at an elite level in the other facets of the game. Compared to him everyone in the above list aside from one or maybe two current champs is a much more complete fighter. Khamzat suffers from no such skill disparity against his opponents.

I'm trying to imagine being as stupid as you are.

Singh Alex Pereira is not "elite" ... when Pereira the first man to beat Adesanya at MW (which no other MW has ever done).
Only recently, has another MW beaten Adesanya — Strickland — whom Pereira flatlined the first round.

Meanwhile, while the "second greatest" MW of all-time (Adesanya) failed to be Błachowicz, Pereira beat his ass.

You are a dull-witted fool to think that Khamzat doesn't suffer in striking skills.

Singh Alex Pereira is not "elite" ... when Pereira the first man to beat Adesanya at MW (which no other MW has ever done).
Only recently, has another MW beaten Adesanya — Strickland — whom Pereira flatlined the first round.

Meanwhile, while the "second greatest" MW of all-time (Adesanya) failed to be Błachowicz, Pereira beat his ass.

You are a dull-witted fool to think that Khamzat doesn't suffer in striking skills.
Styles make fights. Alex was fast tracked and not exposed to elite grapplers. But then again you wouldn’t know that, you are the same guy who said Marco ruas (one of mmas first universal accepted complete fighters) was a striker only SMH

He seriously lacks in a little thing called Cardio, as well.

Lol @ anyone beating Khamzat.

He will always find a way.

He may end up the GOAT.

Khamzat’s wrestling and cardio is only good for a round. If it makes it past that, Poatan absolutely embarrasses him and leaves him astral traveling on the canvas.
If? lol Pereira is lucky if he makes it outside the 1st minute he's on his back. There's a reason why UFC protect this guy from anyone that will grapple him and just feed him standup fighters only.

"beat his ass".... dude, he barely won. He literally lost on one of the judge's scorecards... lol "beat his ass". Mind you, he fought an even older, more broken Jan than Izzy did.

Back