Who will Conor fight on the 10th? Any rumors or update? * *Updated* *

McGregor vs Johnson is the fight to make. Easily slept LW Dustin.

TinyAggressiveLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

not a big enough name tho bro

IMO

Diego Sanchez

Can't wait o_Oo_O

Until an official announcement.

all this Twitter drama is just smoke.

I know you guys are deep in the scene so tell me where it’s at & what’s gonna happen please

Edit:
@PokerandMMA has thrown Max Halloway name into the ring. That’s the fight right there! Best suggestion so far for sure. Dana if you are reading this make it happen!
Would love to see Conor kick Matt Hughes in the back of the head about 65 times. Otherwise it will be Dustin.

Didn’t they already sign contracts ?

It would have been a walkover for Prime Penn IMO.
Marinovich Penn actually had great cardio and an unbreakable chin.. the fight is competitive for 1.5 rounds and then BJ turns it into a bloodbath with Conor giving up his back in the third or fourth

Isn't he still fighting Dustin? Are we just going overboard about a tweet or is he really not?

Melvin Guillard vs Jeremy Stephens

That is literally the point where I just stopped having high expectations for certain fights. N'Gannou vs Lewis was another good example of...no way this can't be fireworks and then is a horrible fight. Not saying anything about your picks, Awesome picks, only that we have been kicked in the grapes before =/

I'm not here to debate outcomes of imaginary matchups. Merely presenting my wishes for them.

Melvin is one of the biggest letdowns, like MJ imo. Obviously his BJJ wasn't good but he also had no fight IQ. I remember he was piecing up Nate on the feet and then went for a takedown and got submitted

Melvin actually had solid wrestling and very good takedown defense, but once someone grabbed ahold of him he was clueless. Very sad. Awesome talent with lightning in his hands.

I'm not here to debate outcomes of imaginary matchups. Merely presenting my wishes for them.

I didn't want to debate outcomes of imaginary matchups, and I said those were awesome picks. I was merely saying how some of my anticipated fights like Guillard vs Stephens sucked, so you can take it down a notch there flash.

I know you guys are deep in the scene so tell me where it’s at & what’s gonna happen please

Edit:
@PokerandMMA has thrown Max Halloway name into the ring. That’s the fight right there! Best suggestion so far for sure. Dana if you are reading this make it happen!

all dustin and conor doing are selling more ppvs.

Back