Who will Conor fight on the 10th? Any rumors or update? * *Updated* *

If Penn stopped fighting after KOing Hughes and then came out of retirement for this
How big would the fight be?

fucking huge!

even now I think it would be

but Penn needs a long time to get ready now, he nit in fighting shape for the 10th lol

maybe the 10th next year

Can’t he fight the older Diaz brother at catch weight?
Tony Ferguson?
Mike perry?
Gastelum?

Prime BJ had an iron chin, crisp boxing and good wrestling. I think prime BJ would have smoked him
I dont see Conor knocking out bj and he doesnt have shit for him on the ground either

<{you!}>

you mad mad huh?

Conor is mercurial and does what he wants

better to deal with reality than get mad bro
Well if you’d like to say I’m triggered, feel free. I just can’t understand any heterosexual man ever defending what this man has been accused of. And pardon me if I think that anybody that supports this man as being anything but the lowest form of scum. Yeah maybe you really need to think of which side of that fence you belong on.. considering there’s many allegations of sexual abuse.

We probably don’t even belong on the same website. And I and everybody else knows which one of us is not a freak. You do you. It’s too bad we don’t have to use our true identities on here. Because I’d never change a word. I get the feeling you’d run and hide.

Nah. Poirier passed up a title fight to complete this trilogy.
Conor should be thankful he has the chance to put a bow on this.

Instead he is trying to screw over Dustin without good cause.

he took this fight and would always take this fight because he will make more money iWork 2 fights against conor than his entire career.

It will be Dustin, or he won't be fighting.
Connor's "star power" is diminishing daily btw... he may have been able to command huge purses in the past, but his star is dropping fast. Fighting McGregor is becoming less meaningful with every beating he takes.

Diego Sanchez or CM Punk seems appropriate.

It's finally dawning on canrat that he cannot afford another loss, and he most certainly is not confident in his chances with poirier. He's already weaseling his way out of the third fight and is looking at Diego Sanchez or someone he knows he can beat.

ps... he SHOULDN'T be trying to get right back in with Dustin, 'cause he'll take another shit kicking. He needs to be built back up, and build the rematch into something that compels fans to watch.

I think he'll still fight Dustin.

No way the UFC and both these guys will not (probably now intentionally) utilise this legitimate bad blood to hype the fight.

Have we heard anything from Dana yet on this situation? With signed contracts in place, I would have to think there some legalities involved. I don't think getting your feelings hurt is a legit reason to pull out of a fight.

McGregor vs Johnson is the fight to make. Easily slept LW Dustin.

TinyAggressiveLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

Well if you’d like to say I’m triggered, feel free. I just can’t understand any heterosexual man ever defending what this man has been accused of. And pardon me if I think that anybody that supports this man as being anything but the lowest form of scum. Yeah maybe you really need to think of which side of that fence you belong on.. considering there’s many allegations of sexual abuse.

We probably don’t even belong on the same website. And I and everybody else knows which one of us is not a freak. You do you. It’s too bad we don’t have to use our true identities on here. Because I’d never change a word. I get the feeling you’d run and hide.

1. what’s heterosexuality got to do with anything?
2. You’d be wrong

Isn't he still fighting Dustin? Are we just going overboard about a tweet or is he really not?

Don't you dare open the door into the basement of fantasy matchups....

Melvin Guillard vs Eddie Alvarez
Melvin vs Gaetjhe
Cowboy vs Hellboy
Conor vs Gomi
Sherk vs Kawajiri

Melvin Guillard vs Jeremy Stephens

That is literally the point where I just stopped having high expectations for certain fights. N'Gannou vs Lewis was another good example of...no way this can't be fireworks and then is a horrible fight. Not saying anything about your picks, Awesome picks, only that we have been kicked in the grapes before =/

Back