Who will Conor fight on the 10th? Any rumors or update? * *Updated* *

giphy.gif

^This savage.

Don't you dare open the door into the basement of fantasy matchups....

Melvin Guillard vs Eddie Alvarez
Melvin vs Gaetjhe
Cowboy vs Hellboy
Conor vs Gomi
Sherk vs Kawajiri
Melvin Gaethje happened but you probably mean in his prime right?

{<huh}

what if he fight Gaejth or Chandler aye???

<BC1>

or even Mike Perry
Conor vs. Perry would be perfect. Both former hype machines. Make it a retirement match! Honestly, I don't know who'd win that. Leaning Conor. Both have been exposed. And neither will ever get near a belt.

Conor retired like 5 times and said he was fighting Pacquilao on Twitter so don't believe everything you see. He will fight Dustin.

Melvin Gaethje happened but you probably mean in his prime right?

Ah, I actually forgot. That fight actually wasn't terrible. Melvin didn't look very good, but not as horrible as he would begin to decline into shortly after. Either way, yeah, I'd like to see Gaethje from 2018-21 vs 2010-12 Melvin.

<{JustBleed}>

Ah, I actually forgot. That fight actually wasn't terrible. Melvin didn't look very good, but not as horrible as he would begin to decline into shortly after. Either way, yeah, I'd like to see Gaethje from 2018-21 vs 2010-12 Melvin.

<{JustBleed}>
Melvin is one of the biggest letdowns, like MJ imo. Obviously his BJJ wasn't good but he also had no fight IQ. I remember he was piecing up Nate on the feet and then went for a takedown and got submitted

Nah. Poirier passed up a title fight to complete this trilogy.
Conor should be thankful he has the chance to put a bow on this.

Instead he is trying to screw over Dustin without good cause.

fuck that

if that money was gonna be used to buy a property owned by Dustin to run a gym in then ....

Conor is kinda justified?

Conor vs. Perry would be perfect. Both former hype machines. Make it a retirement match! Honestly, I don't know who'd win that. Leaning Conor. Both have been exposed. And neither will ever get near a belt.
I'd rather see Conor give a rematch to Holloway at 155. Max is in a weird spot at FW right now so shit why not?

Didn't Conor already sign the fight agreement contract? If so he ain't getting out of that without some work, as didn't UFC already start promoting the fight? He may not have much of a choice in fighting Dustin unless he makes some concessions in getting out of the contract.

As much as I dislike Conor, he def beats Perry, lol!

Doostin must pay for his uncalled for slandering of the McGregor name. Then anyone could get it.

Edit: so McGregor has rightfully withdrew from the trilogy. Fantastic move. Dustin pays for his attempt at public shaming, and we see an active McGregor going up against a fresh face.

The contract is already signed is it not? Wtf is is this clown going to do, run away? And his fucking pathetic huggers will try to turn it around as anything but him running?

Get a grip you losers. The man has painted himself into a corner. Try to spin it any delusional way you want but even the casuals will see this as nothing but ducking. But this man needs to man up, win or lose or he loses all credibility if he doesn’t fight against Dustin.

It must get tiresome defending such a loser. And what does it say about you? Do you have even a tiny amount of self respect.. Forget it, it’s a totally rhetorical question you losers.

Last edited:
Back