• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Who Will Be The '24 Democrat Nominee?

Gotta pick one. No, you can't see the results until you vote.

• Joe Biden (Seriously?)

• Kamala Harris

• Gavin Newsom

• Hillary Clinton

• *None Of The Above*

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Data for progress" had a few polls with hypothetical matchups against the bad orange man. Trump is ahead of them all by about the same as Biden. Cory Booker is the closest and is losing by 2 points. No 1st lady, but Maybe Lindsay Graham can sleep over sometimes.

Even if the concern the night of lasts, Biden is going to be the decider if he is on the ticket or not. I don’t think he would step down at this point unless something significant were to happen to his health.

Fuck Biden man, dude could have stepped aside for someone with a real chance and be known as the guy who saved America. History books would have been kind to him. Now he's just going to be known as the weak old man who was complicit in allowing fascists to take over the White House. I don't use that word lightly. Look at Project 2025 and what these Christofascists have planned for the country. It's not even Trump I fear. It's the people surrounding him that are going to take advantage of how dumb and old the man is to do real damage to our country by getting rid of the department of education, gutting all environmental protection, and removing tens of thousands of federal workers' service protections. Call me a crybaby or libtard all you want but I'm genuinely concerned for America's future

Fuck Biden man, dude could have stepped aside for someone with a real chance and be known as the guy who saved America. History books would have been kind to him. Now he's just going to be known as the weak old man who was complicit in allowing fascists to take over the White House. I don't use that word lightly. Look at Project 2025 and what these Christofascists have planned for the country. It's not even Trump I fear. It's the people surrounding him that are going to take advantage of how dumb and old the man is to do real damage to our country by getting rid of the department of education, gutting all environmental protection, and removing tens of thousands of federal workers' service protections. Call me a crybaby or libtard all you want but I'm genuinely concerned for America's future

At this point im with you. Trump will absolutely destory the country and the amount of cowards an shitty followers would support it

I don't think they have many options, and most outcomes will wind up splitting the party. The donors have all given money to Biden, and they won't be happy if he's replaced. They are in a very fucked up position, to say the least.

If I had to guess though, I'd say maybe Newsom?
Newsom is not even popular in his own state. I doubt he could cultivate voters from other states, politics aside, he can definetely rub people the wrong way with his smug demeanor.

Kamala is not a politician nor is she really liked/cared about so thats a written off loss.

Hillary is never returning to politics. Her best chance was in 2016.

I think Whitmer would be the best choice for the democrats if they want to win but I think they'll just ride it out with Joe.

Trump is a con-man that doesn't care about shit beyond himself. His retarded disciples are a bigger issue.

Biden's campaigning team shot themselves in the foot by setting up the debate. It's like a kiss of death, I have heard that after debates, polls shift always a little and return back to equilibrium. But Biden fumbled it in the worst way possible.

They’re likely going to leave plan “Weekend At Biden’s” in action hoping to at least squeeze that doofus across the finish line again with a deluge of bullshit behind him.

Then afterwards, he either croaks or passes the torch to the biggest embarrassment of a diversity hire in history, President Harris. Everyone knows she’s an unelectable imbecile, but if they can shoehorn her in place , she’ll dance however her massas tell her to dance.

The next most likely option is Big Mike. Everyone says over and over how “she” hates politics and doesn’t want it, but I don’t believe anything these scumbags say. She’s more electable than either Joe or Kamala, while still just being a figurehead to stand and wave and give speeches, while Barrack and his minions work the levers just like the current puppet.

It's gonna be Biden. Democrats would rather lose to Trump than hurt Joe's feelings by pressuring him to drop out. And he's not going to drop out on his own.

It's gonna be Biden. Democrats would rather lose to Trump than hurt Joe's feelings by pressuring him to drop out. And he's not going to drop out on his own.
even if he drops, how would that work? primaries are over............... if you're going to default, it's gotta be VP

Do they really have to primary by law? Or is that just a rule within the DNC that can be overturned?

even if he drops, how would that work? primaries are over............... if you're going to default, it's gotta be VP

It's too late in the ball game to change candidates now. Democrats painted themselves into a corner.

The democrats planned on Trump being in jail months ago in order for it not to come to this.

Last edited:
I don't think they have many options, and most outcomes will wind up splitting the party. The donors have all given money to Biden, and they won't be happy if he's replaced. They are in a very fucked up position, to say the least.

If I had to guess though, I'd say maybe Newsom?
This is exactly correct. If they started with Newsom last year, this election would be a lock for them. It's too late now though, and not just because of the donor issue you mentioned. The average voter won't respond to a new face brought in this close to election day.

I still think Biden wins if he runs. And I really do think that his cabinet will support whatever he decides so it's really up to him, regardless of the "despair" expressed by news anchors after the debate

Back