Who was last night's Color commentator? The LW who Gaetje called out?

I think the ufc are pushing him to do it.

They seem to like it in general when fighters make call outs I guess it adds more hype

It does get a little boring hearing the same response "I'll take whoever the urc wants to give me" type responses.

I want fighters to answer three questions after they fight:
1. What did you think of your performance?
2. Was there any specific strategy you had?
3. Who do you want to fight next?

I don’t care about anything else that is said as it’s soap opera talk.

It's not a hard question. These guys should have some type of career plan.

Dosnt joe Rogan do the same thing? Maybe you should do the octagon interviews ts
Rogans even worse. He literally asks every fucking time “did anything surprise you?” And every fucking time the answer is “not really.” Terrible interviewer. The best, surprisingly is Anik. Respectful, insightful questions

Joe rogan does not ask prelim fighters who they want next
Stop talking shit
I've heard him ask him fighters who they want next before.
I don't remember if they were prelim or not, don't @ me you bent f*ck

I've heard him ask him fighters who they want next before.
I don't remember if they were prelim or not, don't @ me you bent f*ck

The fact I watched Felder do it 12 fights in a row is not the same as rogan doing it here and there, so stop getting loud young man

Also how'd you know I was gay, and more importantly what's wrong with that?

Rogans even worse. He literally asks every fucking time “did anything surprise you?” And every fucking time the answer is “not really.” Terrible interviewer. The best, surprisingly is Anik. Respectful, insightful questions
Interesting, I think Rogan is really good. His questions actually reflect analysis of the fight, and he never asks canned questions like “Who do you want next?” I also like that, if he ever questions or criticizes a fighter’s strategy during the fight, he’ll ask them to their face afterward.

As for Anik, I respectfully disagree with you again. At least he’s not wooden like Jimmy Smith or John McCarthy, but Anik frustrates me because his questions are just so long and he takes forever to get to the point. Imagine being even mildly concussed and having to follow one of Anik’s 15-second-long questions.

I think Felder does a respectable job. Especiallly loved his responses to both Gaethje and Hooker offering to fight him next. Dan Hardy is also good.

The octagon interviews...

I watched all the fights from today, does he really have to ask every single fighter

'So who do you want next'

Every single time the fighters look confused and shook
and it even took MJ to say 'uhh I just won a split decision I can't be calling people out'

Are the UFC pushing his shit and hoping we get James Krause calling out Tom Breese
Like Diaz style

Constructive criticism for you Paul
It was getting awkward
So who do you want next TS?

Well I'm glad that makes 2 of us

The majority in here love it
But then again I guess the majority are WWE fans crossing over because of Brock so it makes sense

It was mickey Gall that called out Hardy

And I literally rammed my head through my living room wall when he did it

That’s right it was Gall, even worse smh...What a desperate attempt at a half ass “money fight”. I still like Gall though he’s alright with me.

Dude was awesome. Wouldn't mind that guy taking Buffers place though that sadly won't happen

Former WEC announcer Joe Martinez. Also Golden Boy announcer.

Back