Who was last night's Color commentator? The LW who Gaetje called out?

he's good. cruz is salty, dc jokes around a lot, i like both these guys but felder is just a bit more down the middle, which is great as well. always very worthwhile hearing an actual fighter's perspective during the fights. thought it was gonna get a bit awkward in there with gaethje but it was good craic in the end lol

Not a fan. He's so annoying.

Anytime it's LW he makes it all about himself.

Like, you're not even a contender.

d6f.jpg

Most active fighters shouldn't be commentators.

He was also falling apart big time on Saturday.

Kept tripping over all of his questions and sentences.

Not a fan. He's so annoying.

Anytime it's LW he makes it all about himself.

Like, you're not even a contender.

d6f.jpg

Most active fighters shouldn't be commentators.

Are you talking about Felder? Because he didn't make one single shred of ANYTHING about himself during the last event. The only time he even mentioned anything was when JG pulled a response out of him by inquiring whether he would like to fight...wtf are you on?

I think he a did solid job at the desk the 1on1's I found him a bit awkward. But I dig when I think something is going on and the commentator says it out loud Paul did that a few times Saturday night...

He does a good job. The only thing I dont like about him is he does seem a little biased when commentating people he has trained with.

I think its kind of a bad idea to have active fighters calling fights though, it creates bias sometimes and also takes away jobs from older fighters who could be calling the card.

Is he friends with Tim, who was KO’d by Anders?

He kept calling him Timmy and sounded like he favored him during the bout.

He has the best voice of all commentators also his commentating is very good to listen. Props to him great fighter and talented in many areas. You guys don't even imagine how difficult is commentators job. Paul seems not to make mistakes at least I haven't noticed

He's alright, though doesn't seem to have much personality on the mic. DC is far better.

Are you talking about Felder? Because he didn't make one single shred of ANYTHING about himself during the last event. The only time he even mentioned anything was when JG pulled a response out of him by inquiring whether he would like to fight...wtf are you on?

I'm not just talking about Saturday.

Any time on the Contender series he always makes it about himself.

Him and Fitzgerald have good chemistry. Always glad when they're doing a fight night

He has the best voice of all commentators also his commentating is very good to listen. Props to him great fighter and talented in many areas. You guys don't even imagine how difficult is commentators job. Paul seems not to make mistakes at least I haven't noticed

He's even a classically trained actor to boot

How long has Felder been doing cageside commentary for the UFC? I noticed him on Fight Night 135 and thought he did a pretty decent job.
I believe he started during the first season of Dana White Tuesday Night Contender Series.

Overall he's a solid no non-sense commentator.

to be honest I have no issues with any of the mma coverage members aside from when they bring Kevin Lee in. his self love conflicts with his ability to speak unbiased and he can't resist self promotion when he's holding a mic. those stupid casual team interviews where the fighters have their feet up and shoes off come to mind. cringe af

He does really good. His octagon interviews after the fights are great.

Back