Who was last night's Color commentator? The LW who Gaetje called out?

I have no issue with it. Fighters just need to be more prepared.

I enjoyed MJ's comment. Normally you should have someone but his split decision humility came off good.

Just seems WWE style to me

Just let the match makers do work and stop forcing rivalries

I like it. Fighters should be doing more call outs and he's nudging them in that direction.

Just seems WWE style to me

Just let the match makers do work and stop forcing rivalries

I mean a fighter has the option to go with the default "whoever they put in front of me" option if they don't want to call anyone out

I agree it was really annoying after a while. He just asked them all the exact same questions every time.

Just whoever the UFC, Dana, Sean Shelby, whoever they match me up with next, you know ? I'll fight whoever.

And look like a BITCH

Nah if anything it makes them look tough because they aren't trying to game the system by calling out fighters who they don't have style issues with. It just doesn't sell as well.

Felder is a natural. His commentary skills and his voice are good, he needs polishing but with a bit of training and experience he might become a really good commentator. Much more talented than Cormier and Cruz

Felder is a natural. His commentary skills and his voice are good, he needs polishing but with a bit of training and experience he might become a really good commentator. Much more talented than Cormier and Cruz

I agree with his skills but I love DC because he's so funny and gets crazy excited like Rogan. I also like Cruz because he's a giant asshole to everyone and likes talking down to people, especially to Rogan. I need some spice when paying for those PPV's, Felder is great for these fox cards though.

Personally I hate the "who you want next" automatic question. But a lotta you guys out there seem to think that everything needs a challenge and/or a beef to be interesting so who cares what I prefer....

Are the UFC pushing his shit and hoping we get James Krause calling out Tom Breese
Like Diaz style
Tom Breese you're taking everything I worked for, mother fucker. I'm gonna fight your fucking ass.

Did Felder apply or something for a commentating gig? He's good but it seemed so random at first.

I have no issue with it. Fighters just need to be more prepared.

I enjoyed MJ's comment. Normally you should have someone but his split decision humility came off good.

Normally if you have someone in mind that means you are looking past your opponent and that's never good. Not everyone needs to call someone out after every single fight. This isn't the wwe

I'm sure he's told to ask that question to all the winners to cause some kind of drama between fighter A and fighter B.
It's the fighters chance to stir up some drama and sell a potential fight.

I've noticed this a lot lately too with post fight interviews. Drama sells and shit

Didn't even notice.

Back