Who Voted for Trump?

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Check out my follow up post.

My not voting for her was pure laziness on my part. Not because I despised Clinton or anything.
Yeah I saw it after posting that. I can related to busy season at the big 4. Man, I don't miss those days and totally understand.

I wasn't crazy busy during elections but it's luck of the draw as you know. I got smoked Jan - Mar and July - Aug.

I voted for him on a website. Was definitely worth the 50 roubles.

What is the rational defense for voting Hillary with all her foreign donors and connections to the big banks? They seem to bet big on her victory. God only knows about her health on top of it. The left like to argue that Trump's loyalty is to the rich, although I got a nice tax cut too. Based on this logic, Hillary's loyalty could be to her big foreign donors.
That falls into the CT bucket I described. It sounds like your the type that fell for Alex Jones level bullshit.

And your logic on the last point is very bad.

Pictures of sexy cocoa buns or GTFO

Women-Summer-Sexy-Black-Booty-Demin-Short-Jeans-Low-Rise-Blue-Bikini-Micro-Mini-Hot-Short.jpg

As a Latino immigrant, I went with the Trumpster. Hillary falling all over the place and having boxes and shit duck taped to her back didn’t help. Also when madonna offered blowjobs to Hillary voters....my vote was sealed

In all honesty I chose the one I deemed to be less fucked up but felt no respect for either side, but the reaction to Trump being elected and the ongoing triggering sice election night.....and the plain unmasking of craziness all throughout America (just this alone was eye opening) leads me to believe that the right choice was made. The world hasn’t ended and the economy for me has been fucking solid so that’s it

I'd bet something like 95%+ of Trump's voters fall into one or more of four buckets

- Group that is worried about losing status to immigration and/or foreign countries (like China)
- Group that wanted to stick it to elites and just take a wrecking ball to the system
- People that are very poorly informed and fell for false narratives and conspiracy theories
- Potentially related to the first bullet, but just flat out racist assholes

I'll grant that there are legitimately conservative people that will simply vote conservative for policy and SCJ, but they fall into the minority I think. Of course there are intelligent conservatives that are never Trumper types (WR has a few).

The point I am making is there is no intelligent, rational defense of Trump.
You forgot this big one

Obama.

Obama went too far left. Promoting Islamic immigration, trannies in bathrooms, inviting the clock boy and the fake bomb to the White House.

The pendulum was just only gonna go so far before it swung back the other way.

I didn't vote at all. I was in Hawaii, which is blue as shit, my sisters both did 3rd party for Evan McMullen. I don't think anyone in my family voted for Trump or Hillary.

You forgot this big one

Obama.

Obama went too far left. Promoting Islamic immigration, trannies in bathrooms, inviting the clock boy and the fake bomb to the White House.

The pendulum was just only gonna go so far before it swung back the other way.
So fake bullshit about Obama that only loonies believe is what swung it in the other direct? I guess we can't do anything about that. Idk, maybe more medication for crazies?

Also, it's really great to see my post prove itself out in here, but it's really depressing that the most common bullet is the crazy CT stuff.

That falls into the CT bucket I described. It sounds like your the type that fell for Alex Jones level bullshit.

And your logic on the last point is very bad.
What is the ct? It is public knowledge who donated to Hillary. The question is do you still defend voting for her given the facts.
Just to help, I'll even use a liberal media as my reference. Tell me again how my logic is flawed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...50061aa9fae_story.html?utm_term=.d0533b68270a

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f2701dbe0a3_story.html?utm_term=.449620df4ddb

As a Latino immigrant, I went with the Trumpster. Hillary falling all over the place and having boxes and shit duck taped to her back didn’t help. Also when madonna offered blowjobs to Hillary voters....my vote was sealed

In all honesty I chose the one I deemed to be less fucked up but felt no respect for either side, but the reaction to Trump being elected and the ongoing triggering sice election night.....and the plain unmasking of craziness all throughout America (just this alone was eye opening) leads me to believe that the right choice was made. The world hasn’t ended and the economy for me has been fucking solid so that’s it
Welcome Alex.

giphy.gif

What is the ct? It is public knowledge who donated to Hillary. The question is do you still defend voting for her given the facts.
Just to help, I'll even use a liberal media as my reference. Tell me again how my logic is flawed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...50061aa9fae_story.html?utm_term=.d0533b68270a

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f2701dbe0a3_story.html?utm_term=.449620df4ddb
Sigh. Ok, so what was the issue with those donations? You're telling us who donated but not what the issue was.

This is where you tell us some loony shit.

Sigh. Ok, so what was the issue with those donations? You're telling us who donated but not what the issue was.

This is where you tell us some loony shit.
So you denied these donations initially by claiming that they were a ct. Now you are asking what's the issue..........KPT is busted!

We need some moderators to chime in. (Can you believe I said that?)

I didn't vote for him, but in my city (despite being in SoCal) all you see is Trump stickers....or anti HRC stuff. I'd estimate it's arguably 80% pro Republican, although our largest and pretty much only employer is a Marine base so that makes sense

Now if you go over to the Joshua Tree area where the hipsters live, you'll definitely see some progressive/pro Bernie stuff (and I imagine perhaps some Ocasio Cortez stuff soon)
edit: I do live in the middle of the Mojave Desert, just an FYI if people are like 'where in SoCal is that?'

I voted for the only candidate I could, with a clear conscience.

Jill Stein.

I was pretty close to doing the same but then I thought I’d be essentially throwing my vote away and could have just stayed home

So you denied these donations initially by claiming that they were a ct. Now you are asking what's the issue..........KPT is busted!
LOL! So you can't explain the problem with the donations, got it. You were the one exposed (by yourself)!!!

LOL! So you can't explain the problem with the donations, got it. You were the one exposed (by yourself)!!!
Common sense brah. However, please tell all of us why you called the donations for foreign countries just a ct, then after shown proof, you are asking why it matters? Why would you call it just a ct if didn't matter in the first place? Dishonest posting doesn't help your case. Like I said, you got busted!

Leftist logic: The end justifies the means. Right?

Back