Who Voted for Trump?

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
I voted for Trump because a person like him is needed to solve this country's issues.

Is it acceptable for a white person describing a black someone's posterior to say "sexy cocoa buns"?

giphy.gif

stating you voted for trump is the political equivalent of a toddler announcing to the table he just "did a poop"

stating you voted for trump is the political equivalent of a toddler announcing to the table he just "did a poop"

Doing a poop is a sign of maturing, becoming self aware and taking responsibility. Positive things for a toddler.

Voting for Trump would be more akin to a toddler, now full grown into an adult, attempting a return to the womb by crawling up his dad's dick hole.

I voted for Trump.

But one thing is funny, very few guys here will say that they voted for Hillary. Need to do a thread on that.
<31>

the choice was between an emotionless robot with government exp, or a orange nimrod reality show host....for president of the United States.
i voted for the robot, like a sane person.

I voted for Trump.

But one thing is funny, very few guys here will say that they voted for Hillary. Need to do a thread on that.

That's because the group leans right. In the real world, Clinton got more votes, and Trump has been a disaster.

Well I knew that I couldn't vote in good conscious for Crooked Hillary. Hillary has too many foreign countries to pay back for their Clinton Foundation contributions. It was obvious that Trump was the best candidate for the job! I am enjoying my tax cut. Let's keep on winning.

I voted for Trump.

I wish I voted for Hillary. I just didn't vote last time.

This is surprising. I thought you were firmly in the Clinton/Kasich camp, such that you would vote for either against the opposing field.

I'd bet something like 95%+ of Trump's voters fall into one or more of four buckets

- Group that is worried about losing status to immigration and/or foreign countries (like China)
- Group that wanted to stick it to elites and just take a wrecking ball to the system
- People that are very poorly informed and fell for false narratives and conspiracy theories
- Potentially related to the first bullet, but just flat out racist assholes

I'll grant that there are legitimately conservative people that will simply vote conservative for policy and SCJ, but they fall into the minority I think. Of course there are intelligent conservatives that are never Trumper types (WR has a few).

The point I am making is there is no intelligent, rational defense of Trump.

Damn, I would have bet money that you were the WR version of the Never Trumpers (right leaning or conservatives who opposed Trump). I know you're highly critical of him but thought you would have voted Hillary.

This is surprising. I thought you were firmly in the Clinton/Kasich camp, such that you would vote for either against the opposing field.

Yeah, my not voting was pure laziness.

The GOP hadn't won PA in a Presidential Election since 1988 and I had moved across town and didn't update my voter registration.

Also that time of year we are wrapping up our year end Audit so I was swamped at work.

I didn't think Trump had a legit shot to win the state so I didn't;t even bother voting.

Definitely regret it and I won't be missing any elections for a while.

Damn, I would have bet money that you were the WR version of the Never Trumpers (right leaning or conservatives who opposed Trump). I know you're highly critical of him but thought you would have voted Hillary.

Check out my follow up post.

My not voting for her was pure laziness on my part. Not because I despised Clinton or anything.

Yeah, my not voting was pure laziness.

The GOP hadn't won PA in a Presidential Election since 1988 and I had moved across town and didn't update my voter registration.

Also that time of year we are wrapping up our year end Audit so I was swamped at work.

I didn't think Trump had a legit shot to win the state so I didn't;t even bother voting.

Definitely regret it and I won't be missing any elections for a while.

I never understood how the Democrats were so willing to cosign the narrative that it was bound to be a route. It seemed to pretty clearly what I suspected it would: suppress Democratic turnout due to overconfidence. It wasn't like it was a primary where the other side could be discouraged into not showing up.

I'd bet something like 95%+ of Trump's voters fall into one or more of four buckets

- Group that is worried about losing status to immigration and/or foreign countries (like China)
- Group that wanted to stick it to elites and just take a wrecking ball to the system
- People that are very poorly informed and fell for false narratives and conspiracy theories
- Potentially related to the first bullet, but just flat out racist assholes

I'll grant that there are legitimately conservative people that will simply vote conservative for policy and SCJ, but they fall into the minority I think. Of course there are intelligent conservatives that are never Trumper types (WR has a few).

The point I am making is there is no intelligent, rational defense of Trump.
What is the rational defense for voting Hillary with all her foreign donors and connections to the big banks? They seem to bet big on her victory. God only knows about her health on top of it. The left like to argue that Trump's loyalty is to the rich, although I got a nice tax cut too. Based on this logic, Hillary's loyalty could be to her big foreign donors.

Back