Who Voted for Trump?

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
The urban versus rural divide is always massive, everywhere. But, to be sure, it definitely feels more pronounced nowadays.

I realize you're not American and thus likely not familiar with our racial nomenclature, and it's not a big deal, but "blacks" or referring to a person as "a black" is generally frowned upon. Black person, black people, black man, black woman, black child (not black boy), African American, person of color, people of color: all those are a-okay.

Rule of thumb: a color should always be an adjective, not a noun. Kind of like how we say "a bunch of white people," as opposed to a gaggle of whites.
<45> at this garbage.
Until blacks stop referring to us as "white boy" and "cracka", l'll use whatever nomenclature I damned well please.

I understand that it's not the most politically correct vernacular, and wait for it,.........I dont care.

Morgan Freeman and many other black people resent the term African American. They aren't Africans they're Americans.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it!
You should care when you offend people.

My 94 year grandmother, a lifelong democrat, voted for Trump via absentee ballot while she was dying of kidney cancer.

That is how much Hillary Clinton is hated. I also voted for Trump, and I don't regret a thing. I revel in this chaos.

My 94 year grandmother, a lifelong democrat, voted for Trump via absentee ballot while she was dying of kidney cancer.

That is how much Hillary Clinton is hated.

More like how dumb your grandma was

<45> at this garbage.
Until blacks stop referring to us as "white boy" and "cracka", l'll use whatever nomenclature I damned well please.

You're welcome to. You're free to use whatever nomenclature you want: jungle bunnies, porch monkeys, sambos, shines, etc. That's your prerogative. I was just informing Trop so that, in case he didn't know, he didn't come off as obtuse when talking about the subject IRL and about the voting of the "blacks." I wasn't calling him out in the least, and I frankly didn't expect him to react so hostilely with the chest pounding.

As an aside, can you point to the last time a person of color on here called you a cracker, let alone referred to white people as a whole as crackers?

Do you have any dead relatives that I can call names? I want to practice being a prick.

Well if you want to justify her stupidity in voting based off how unlikable Hillary is that’s up to you but she isn’t my family so I call a spade a spade. She should have abstained if she had a lick of sense and really hated Hillary but to go with exact opposite of her lifelong beliefs just because she dislikes her is class A stupidity

As a Latino immigrant, I went with the Trumpster. Hillary falling all over the place and having boxes and shit duck taped to her back didn’t help. Also when madonna offered blowjobs to Hillary voters....my vote was sealed

In all honesty I chose the one I deemed to be less fucked up but felt no respect for either side, but the reaction to Trump being elected and the ongoing triggering sice election night.....and the plain unmasking of craziness all throughout America (just this alone was eye opening) leads me to believe that the right choice was made. The world hasn’t ended and the economy for me has been fucking solid so that’s it

I’m with you 100%. Look how fucking crazy the left is.....I don’t think they should be leading the country. Not at all.

anyone see that the DNC reversed it's decision two months back to AGAIN TAKE donations from fossil fuel companies.....after a unanimous vote only two months ago. You can't make this stuff up folks

and you wonder why actual Liberals are sickened by Neoliberal corporate shills. People are actually unsure of why people distrust the corporate owned media? word?

You're welcome to. You're free to use whatever nomenclature you want: jungle bunnies, porch monkeys, sambos, shines, etc. That's your prerogative. I was just informing Trop so that, in case he didn't know, he didn't come off as obtuse when talking about the subject IRL and about the voting of the "blacks." I wasn't calling him out in the least, and I frankly didn't expect him to react so hostilely with the chest pounding.

As an aside, can you point to the last time a person of color on here called you a cracker, let alone referred to white people as a whole as crackers?

That racist piece of shit @NZbetterthanOZ AKA leklok, AKA pacifikan has called me and others here “cracker” on multiple occasions when nobody has used slang terms based on his race. He’s a real genuine racist piece of shit.

I'd bet something like 95%+ of Trump's voters fall into one or more of four buckets

- Group that is worried about losing status to immigration and/or foreign countries (like China)
- Group that wanted to stick it to elites and just take a wrecking ball to the system
- People that are very poorly informed and fell for false narratives and conspiracy theories
- Potentially related to the first bullet, but just flat out racist assholes

I'll grant that there are legitimately conservative people that will simply vote conservative for policy and SCJ, but they fall into the minority I think. Of course there are intelligent conservatives that are never Trumper types (WR has a few).

The point I am making is there is no intelligent, rational defense of Trump.

Good list but vastly underplays the establishment (with the exception of the never trumpers who were a real minority, sold their souls) and simple republican tribalists (who overlap with the establishment and your other groups). You also leave out those that could not stand Hilary.

Your wrecking ball comment is spot on, troll vote was huge.

Also @PolishHeadlock, personally responsible for trump’s victory

Most of the people who voted for Trump have already been banned from Sherdog

Well if you want to justify her stupidity in voting based off how unlikable Hillary is that’s up to you but she isn’t my family so I call a spade a spade. She should have abstained if she had a lick of sense and really hated Hillary but to go with exact opposite of her lifelong beliefs just because she dislikes her is class A stupidity

It's not stupid to vote against politicians you despise but you need to vent your frustration in life on someone, so I forgive you.

You forgot this big one

Obama.

Obama went too far left. Promoting Islamic immigration, trannies in bathrooms, inviting the clock boy and the fake bomb to the White House.

The pendulum was just only gonna go so far before it swung back the other way.

It would nice if you were going to talk about the left or right, if you actually mentioned a real policy, not this identity politics drivel.

At least the tea party talked about debt. I mean austerity during a recession is economically illiterate and laughable coming from the R party but at least it was a policy.

Clock boy and trannies in the loo? That’s your gripe? LOLOLOL.

That racist piece of shit @NZbetterthanOZ AKA leklok, AKA pacifikan has called me and others here “cracker” on multiple occasions when nobody has used slang terms based on his race. He’s a real genuine racist piece of shit.

July 18 join date. Looks like a troll account to me. Regardless, sorry to hear it.

anyone see that the DNC reversed it's decision two months back to AGAIN TAKE donations from fossil fuel companies.....after a unanimous vote only two months ago. You can't make this stuff up folks

and you wonder why actual Liberals are sickened by Neoliberal corporate shills. People are actually unsure of why people distrust the corporate owned media? word?

Honestly, it's hard to blame the DNC given the fundraising landscape. How are they supposed to compete with the RNC, which is taking in millions hand over fist from every business interest group there is?

There's this ludicrous double standard now, where if the DNC operates at 1% the level of apparent corruption of the RNC it's suddenly a wash between two equally corrupt parties. It's insane.

We can always turn to trump for a less oil friendly, less corrupt government, rather than just accept campaign contributions he will, oh fuck it never mind.

What is the rational defense for voting Hillary with all her foreign donors and connections to the big banks? They seem to bet big on her victory. God only knows about her health on top of it. The left like to argue that Trump's loyalty is to the rich, although I got a nice tax cut too. Based on this logic, Hillary's loyalty could be to her big foreign donors.
I don't care for her either but there's no way she could be as corrupt as Trump and his appointees have been up to this point. You bring up foreign donors and ties to banks like you've been asleep the last year and a half that all these Trump connections and improprieties have come to light.

Honestly, it's hard to blame the DNC given the fundraising landscape. How are they supposed to compete with the RNC, which is taking in millions hand over fist from every business interest group there is?

There's this ludicrous double standard now, where if the DNC operates at 1% the level of apparent corruption of the RNC it's suddenly a wash between two equally corrupt parties. It's insane.
it's not a double standard playa, and I don't recall the tech/SM/trust companies that run that field donating much to the right, just saying.

only 1 party actually sincerely claims to care about the environment, climate change, not corporate shills, etc...

and then they take fossil fuel money. That couldn't be a more clear indictment of the growing progressive ideals in that party IMO. Short of increasing defense spending

Back