Who the f**k beats Wonderboy now?

If Wonderboy faces off against Lawler, he better finish him off early, cuz if he faces 5th round Lawler, he is not prepared for that.

He just completely shut down the wrestling of the best wrestler @ 170 who also happens to be the physically strongest WW. Forgot about manhandling Wonderboy. Hendricks is also one of the best clinchers in the division and he couldnt work his clinch at all.

No one @ 170 can stand with Wonderboy period. Not Robbie, not Carlos, not Tumenov, not Larkin, not Brown who already got oustruck and nearly knocked out and only won becaue Wonderboy was hella green and Matt beat him up in the clinch but Wonderboys clinch and clinch defense has improved alot since then.

Youre not gonna outwrestle him and youre not gonna outstrike him. Assuming he has good cardio youre only hope is to squeak by rounds by stalling and trying to transition striking and grappling and sooner or later he will adapt and likely knock u out

Hendricks has a terrible telegraphed single or double in MMA though...he needs you against the fence.

He has to get a title shot. He more than earned it with that starching. Fight with Lawler is going to be fucking awesome.

Rory has the best chance to beat him and GSP depending on how he looks in his first fight back.

Is gsp officially making a return? I mean is this for real? Like alexander houston for real?

We are looking at the future of MMA! Not just wrestlers are coming in you will see a lot of people coming in from Sport Martial Arts!

wonderboy is good but i think big part of his success (besides his awesome stand up technique) was due to his big reach advantage; i think if macdonald's brain is not too damaged after the war with lawler, rory should take the w against thompson

Brown exploited his shitty TDD their first fight so it's hard to see Brown beating him now.

Dunno who can beat him now.

Maybe Lawler and ROry.

5Rd Lawler, Rory, Lombard, Condit and of course GSP have a chance

if u want to see him lose then your only hopes are lawler, mcdonald, gsp,..........and the chosen one........mcgregor(jk)

You may be just kidding but McGregor vs Thompson would be one fuck of a matchup. Elite MMA karate vs elite MMA boxing. Killer right high kick vs killer straight left. Size gives Thompson the clear advantage but stil a very interesting matchup.

I think that would be FOTY.
It probably would. The thing is, no matter how talented Wonderboy is I think Rory beats him - the way Rory has dismantled some of his opponents with crisp striking and technical wizardry I think he'd dismantle Wonderboy too. Rory is just that good, I think. Wonderboy isn't too far behind (again, I think .. he may just be even better) and that'd make for a FOTY candidate (on paper).

That guy is too big for Conor, sorry!

War Thompson!

He just completely shut down the wrestling of the best wrestler @ 170 who also happens to be the physically strongest WW. Forgot about manhandling Wonderboy. Hendricks is also one of the best clinchers in the division and he couldnt work his clinch at all.

No one @ 170 can stand with Wonderboy period. Not Robbie, not Carlos, not Tumenov, not Larkin, not Brown who already got oustruck and nearly knocked out and only won becaue Wonderboy was hella green and Matt beat him up in the clinch but Wonderboys clinch and clinch defense has improved alot since then.

Youre not gonna outwrestle him and youre not gonna outstrike him. Assuming he has good cardio youre only hope is to squeak by rounds by stalling and trying to transition striking and grappling and sooner or later he will adapt and likely knock u out

Dont get carried away by one fight. Not everyone will be as strategically underprepared as Hendricks was.

Lawler, Condit, Rory Mac, Lombard, Woodley, Maia, Matt Brown.

I'd still make all of them favourites over a one-dimensional outfighter like Wonderboy.

I'm not sure. Maybe a new talent we don't know yet, not sure this crop has what it takes

Reading your post, you sound like a bit of a noob. 1 stellar performance and you think he's unbeatable. What's the saying, 'people, when they are winning, look invincible'. Wonderboy looked awesome, but Jonny looks like he's on the slide.

Both of their next fights should give us a better indicator of their respective futures. But, for now, Matt Brown showed us how to beat Wonderboy; a while back, granted, but he is not unbeatable.

Hope he and Robbie face off.

Its sorta hard to take anything aways from last nights fight no? Hendricks looked like complete shit

Back