Who the f**k beats Wonderboy now?

Bring Michael Page from Bellator, that would be a very interesting fight

condit beats him after a close first 2 rounds. wonderboys gassed in the past, matt brown would beat him up in a 5 rounder as well

Bring Page over from bellator!! That would be a entertaining fight!! I've heard a rumour that UFC approached page but he is getting a lot of money from sponsorships so he turned it down :(

I would like to see Wonderboy for the tittle now, seems early, but would love to see him fight Robbie

He looked unbeatable but was only one fight.

The wrestling was the question but it was only one shot.

I am seeing touches of a young gsp, kid could go far and i hope he does.

Was a pleasure to watch.

Oh and i would love to see a complete list of strikes thrown. Must be near 20 different strikes.

Yeah, Lawler has great power and a fantastic chin, but he's plodding and very hittable. He absorbs heaps of damage in just about every fight he's in. Wonderboy would dance around him and make him look really bad en route to a T/KO, not unlike the fight we just saw.
That fight was absolutely perfect for wonderboy.1 round, no wrestling,not hit once.That won't happen again.You think he will ko Robbie in 1 round?? lol

That fight was absolutely perfect for wonderboy.1 round, no wrestling,not hit once.That won't happen again.You think he will ko Robbie in 1 round?? lol
It certainly wouldn't surprise me. Robbie's taken more damage than most fighters do in their entire careers. It's only a matter of time before his chin gives out, and he's going to have a very hard time cornering and landing on a fresh Wonderboy.

Maia has the best chance IMO, but would have trouble closing the distance. Would love to see that fight, old school striker vs grappler

He just completely shut down the wrestling of the best wrestler @ 170 who also happens to be the physically strongest WW. Forgot about manhandling Wonderboy. Hendricks is also one of the best clinchers in the division and he couldnt work his clinch at all.

No one @ 170 can stand with Wonderboy period. Not Robbie, not Carlos, not Tumenov, not Larkin, not Brown who already got oustruck and nearly knocked out and only won becaue Wonderboy was hella green and Matt beat him up in the clinch but Wonderboys clinch and clinch defense has improved alot since then.

Youre not gonna outwrestle him and youre not gonna outstrike him. Assuming he has good cardio youre only hope is to squeak by rounds by stalling and trying to transition striking and grappling and sooner or later he will adapt and likely knock u out
How the fuck do you know all this? Have you seen Thompson toy with these guys in the gym? How could you possibly be so confident after a lopsided 4 minute win.Come on man

Try not to over exaggerate.

His striking while extremely effective, was magnified by him fighting a short stocky fighter.

Styles make fights, guys like Rory and Condit are both longer than him and can hang with him in the versatility of strikes. Makes a world of difference.

It's very odd that Wonderboy and Doo Ho Choi are very comparable to eachother. I found tonights dishevelment on par with Superboy's destruction of Sam Sicilia.

This is the typical next day over reacting...Let's see the guy actually beat the champion before we declare the Thompson Era!!!

He looked excellent in this fight, but just because Johnny didnt solve him on this one night, doesnt mean the whole roster full over other fighters can't. Hendricks is in a relatively new camp and set up. He was physically smaller than usual (for better or worse) and got beat quickly.

I think a fighter who can close the distance, and successfully mix in grappling can still give Thompson fits.

Back