Who the f**k beats Wonderboy now?

Oh great, now we get to hear all that "machida era", no one can beat the karate guy bullshit all over again. He had a nice win over a guy that hasn't looked all that great for a year or more. Let's not get carried away...

Rory has the range to take on wonderboy plus Firas Zahabi has train with wonderboy so he might know a few ways to beat him.

As a huge Lawler fan, that performance has me concerned.

Robbie by fifth round frenzy tko

Rory could beat him, by being just that much more well rounded, Matt Brown could beat him with his pressure and aggression, Maia could take him down and school him, we've been through this before, a guy puts in a fantastic performance and looks unbeatable.....

Yes, the Wonderboy Era will last forever, just like the Machida Era did.

Oh wait...

He will be the next champ. I really like Robbie but Wonderboy is just too fast and accurate he is just too much right now for everyone in that division.
And no offense to Robbie, but I also think that Wonderboy would make for a more interesting Champ as well.

Whats even crazier is this was Johnny after his best weight cut ever. However no man is unbeatable, but Wonderboys potential is through the roof.

I don't think Hector or Woodley would have any success, maybe someone like Condit - who is wiling to run at someone to deliver his own powerful strikers.

Wonderboy has good experience training with the likes of weidman in wrestling. Hes gonna be tough to beat but id take lawler in title fight on experience alone

Lawler vs. Wonderboy for the title. It's the only fight that makes sense.
I agree with this. Let Hendricks and Woodley finally duke it out. Rory should fight Lombard if Lombard wins his upcoming fight.

Hahaha it's just so damn funny, as soon as a fighter gets an impressive win, the fighter is unbeatable. It doesn't matter what the fighter looked like in previous fights, it's only the latest one that counts. Wonderboy looked great, Hendricks looked slow. I think Wonderboy would beat Lawler but I see guys like Condit/Tyrone/Rory beating Wonderboy. I'm hoping I'm wrong because I probably like Wonderboy the most since he's humble and a normal human being, but don't let your hate for a fighter cloud your opinion on someone else abilities.

You may be just kidding but McGregor vs Thompson would be one fuck of a matchup. Elite MMA karate vs elite MMA boxing. Killer right high kick vs killer straight left. Size gives Thompson the clear advantage but stil a very interesting matchup.
I dont think its that interesting because hed have too much pressure for mcgregor who never has to worry about his striking defense. Going from never defending to having to be a master at it will be too much i think. Welterweights are knockout artists so mcgregor is bringing nothing new in that department. The volume in which wonderboy can deliver will shut down mcgregors confidence and he would crumble

He's gonna smoke Robby as much as I hate to see it. He's too quick, accurate and the range too.

Back