Who the F is buying this "Nate Diaz is a massive WW"???

People keep talking like Nate like he's a Rory MacDonald size welterweight. I don't know why they bought into Dana White's damage control bullshit after the 1st fight. He has to do anything he can to protect the marketability of his cash cow.

So do you honestly think Conor doesn't cut to make 155?

I am sure he walked around looking near death at 145 because he cut 10 pounds.....I will say that Nate probably walks around about 10 pounds heavier than Conor does but who the fuck cares, if they both didn't cut any weight they would fight at 170

Yeah, I do think he cut weight -- but he's also smaller than Nate body wise. Im with you, I dont give a fuck in regards to their fight but its pretty illogical to think Nate Diaz is a natural 155er.

Nate in the second fight was not lightweight Nate, he had months to grow bigger and he did, he didn't have to care about cutting since he only had to cut to 170, not 155.

Months to grow bigger... Just how much size do you think is possible to put in in under 6 months?

Conor nuthuggers in this thread:

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

why do people act like Nate is the same size as he was when he was 18? how many of you weigh the same as you did when you were in HS?

how is this a LW?

bispingnate_by_fincher7-dass1n0.png

Wait do people not see how large Diaz is? This isn't the same 18 year old LW kid, he struggles to make 155 now (missed weight not too long ago). He's a big dude, though like his brother he's not "big" just large frame. He's certainly bigger than Conor, but Dana and co do exaggerate.

Wait do people not see how large Diaz is? This isn't the same 18 year old LW kid, he struggles to make 155 now (missed weight not too long ago). He's a big dude, though like his brother he's not "big" just large frame. He's certainly bigger than Conor, but Dana and co do exaggerate.
naw man he was 155 when he was 18, so he's a FW now - Conor hating mongoloid

Cutting weight to make 155 doesnt make you a 155. Ive always believe fighters should fight in there ACTUAL weight class. with his height there is no way in this fucking world he's a 155. I guess Woodly is a natural at his weight class? LOL. Sure.

95%+ of fighters cut weight. Is normal.

Yeah he misses weight one time and he's "hyuge for teh weight class!". You guys crack me up.

Nate is a LW, always has been. He has fought 95% of his career at LW and he is skinny. He has fought a few times at WW in past and got totally ragdolled, he didn't just get beat, he got thrown around like a dolly... literally!.
HeZtZcS.gif

I don't fucking get it, who are they trying to fool here? First Conor and his team saying Nate was three times his size and now this new Dana interview saying he doesnt want to do the trilogy because Nate is "a welterweight. Hes massive."

Are they trying to save face with casuals or what? This just seems utterly ridiculous to me and why hasn't any reporter or anything called them out on this bullshit. I'm a big Conor fan but if they keep up this bullshit if the trilogy goes down I'll be cheering for that "gigantic welterweight" to whoop his again.

<{natewhut}>

yeah. he fought at WW before and got tossed around by Rory. Was not that big. Only big compared to Mcgregor. Maybe Marcus Davis. But as far as massive, that's pretty ridiculous. I just tqhink Dana is gonna hold off that fight with these comments as long as possible because the fact that if nate fights Conor for the LW belt, he could take it off him and they don't want that. But the new bosses will want to see the fight eventually.

You kidding me??? He was like 2-fity when he faughted #goatconner! Nate is a natural heavyweight

I don't fucking get it, who are they trying to fool here? First Conor and his team saying Nate was three times his size and now this new Dana interview saying he doesnt want to do the trilogy because Nate is "a welterweight. Hes massive."

Are they trying to save face with casuals or what? This just seems utterly ridiculous to me and why hasn't any reporter or anything called them out on this bullshit. I'm a big Conor fan but if they keep up this bullshit if the trilogy goes down I'll be cheering for that "gigantic welterweight" to whoop his again.

<{natewhut}>
Only the sheep are buying it

Love how all the Conor fanboys are trying to make it out like Nate is bigger so it was a just a loss to a "bigger man"

Conor was bigger than Mendes, Aldo and Alvarez.

So I guess they just "lost to a bigger man."
He underestimated Nate's chin and freaked out when he started gassing and Nate was still there. Conor said it, his fans agreed.

Those going on with what you're saying are trolling the shit out of you mate. Successfully too, lol.

god this is all just really, really, stupid

when is the fucking LW champ going to defend his belt

wtf

He underestimated Nate's chin and freaked out when he started gassing and Nate was still there. Conor said it, his fans agreed.

Those going on with what you're saying are trolling the shit out of you mate. Successfully too, lol.

What in the fook are you even talking about?

Who exactly is trolling me?

Not a huge welterweight but he was a big one.

images.jpg

why do people act like Nate is the same size as he was when he was 18? how many of you weigh the same as you did when you were in HS?

how is this a LW?

bispingnate_by_fincher7-dass1n0.png

The same way the guy in red is a LHW:

pFn6cXT.jpg

And the same way Conor was a "Fw":

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nate has got a frame where he could bulk up to 200 plus pounds and still not look oversized. Conor could never put on that kind of weight and look normal.

Back