Who the F is buying this "Nate Diaz is a massive WW"???

Agreed nate diaz is built like a string bean. I was never built like that

tumblr_inline_obddivLYdW1qderj8_500.gif

<24>

And this is how full of shit Dana is. According to Kavanagh the UFC were the ones who insisted that the rematch be contested at 170.

full

And now Dana says that Nate is some kind of massive WW that he won't put Conor in the cage with.

DBS, I wouldn't trust either Dana or Kavanagh, they both reek of shite

DBS, I wouldn't trust either Dana or Kavanagh, they both reek of shite

Conor initially wanted to rematch at WW. Nate wanted LW. Conor's coaches were against WW and and wanted LW. They eventually talked Conor out of it and he agreed on LW.

I believe Kavanagh on this one because it matches up with the evidence. Both fighters were on board with LW and then the fight went forward at WW. Why? Because Dana was the one who said that it had to be WW.

Last edited:
McGregor had a height and reach advantage over every opponent at featherweight including Poirier who can no longer make the cut to 145. He loses one fight against a fighter that was clearly undersized at WW and Nate transforms from a career LW to "3 times the size of me!"

They are downplaying the fact their cash cow lost to a guy who's won 3 of his last 7 fights. It's as simple as that.

I could have told Nate there would be no trilogy fight.

Nate is fuckin gigantic, he weighed like 300+ in those Conor fights

I can't believe Conor hung in there with him he is such a legend. He definitely can't go up those 5 weight classes again though for a 3rd fight, let it rest Nate is just too massive

A lot of casuals I see it everywhere on fb even though Nate has been a 155er most of his career I guess people will really eat up anything that Conor And Dana say

Cutting weight to make 155 doesnt make you a 155. Ive always believe fighters should fight in there ACTUAL weight class. with his height there is no way in this fucking world he's a 155. I guess Woodly is a natural at his weight class? LOL. Sure.

Nate is a LW, always has been. He has fought 95% of his career at LW and he is skinny. He has fought a few times at WW in past and got totally ragdolled, he didn't just get beat, he got thrown around like a dolly... literally!.

He was 3x Conor's size. 3 fucking times !!!!

McGregor had a height and reach advantage over every opponent at featherweight including Poirier who can no longer make the cut to 145. He loses one fight against a fighter that was clearly undersized at WW and Nate transforms from a career LW to "3 times the size of me!"

They are downplaying the fact their cash cow lost to a guy who's won 3 of his last 7 fights. It's as simple as that.

They don't have to play it down because Conor came back and beat him. + UFC 202 was Conor's most successful PPV., coming off a loss.

All this talk is because Dana doesn't want to have to negotiate another Conor fight with Nate.

When Nate threw out their deal for UFC 200 and forced a new deal for 202 they were very unhappy.

Height-wise he's pretty big, but he's scrawny as fuck (which is why him flexing is hilarious). So no he's not.

Cutting weight to make 155 doesnt make you a 155. Ive always believe fighters should fight in there ACTUAL weight class. with his height there is no way in this fucking world he's a 155. I guess Woodly is a natural at his weight class? LOL. Sure.
So do you honestly think Conor doesn't cut to make 155?

I am sure he walked around looking near death at 145 because he cut 10 pounds.....I will say that Nate probably walks around about 10 pounds heavier than Conor does but who the fuck cares, if they both didn't cut any weight they would fight at 170

Conor believes it...Ergo, his crickets believe it.

They are walking, talking, dictaphone machines. Press the button and out pops exactly what was just said into it.

Simple.

Love how all the Conor fanboys are trying to make it out like Nate is bigger so it was a just a loss to a "bigger man"

Conor was bigger than Mendes, Aldo and Alvarez.

So I guess they just "lost to a bigger man."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back