Who the F is buying this "Nate Diaz is a massive WW"???

HwoarangStyle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't fucking get it, who are they trying to fool here? First Conor and his team saying Nate was three times his size and now this new Dana interview saying he doesnt want to do the trilogy because Nate is "a welterweight. Hes massive."

Are they trying to save face with casuals or what? This just seems utterly ridiculous to me and why hasn't any reporter or anything called them out on this bullshit. I'm a big Conor fan but if they keep up this bullshit if the trilogy goes down I'll be cheering for that "gigantic welterweight" to whoop his again.

<{natewhut}>

Only Conor fans, but they lack any type of critical thinking so it is not surprising

A lot of casuals I see it everywhere on fb even though Nate has been a 155er most of his career I guess people will really eat up anything that Conor And Dana say

He grew . thats why. and hes tall so its possible. Nick Diaz probably walks around at 200,pounds. Nate has reached that ball park now that hes in his 30's

I don't fucking get it, who are they trying to fool here? First Conor and his team saying Nate was three times his size and now this new Dana interview saying he doesnt want to do the trilogy because Nate is "a welterweight. Hes massive."

Are they trying to save face with casuals or what? This just seems utterly ridiculous to me and why hasn't any reporter or anything called them out on this bullshit. I'm a big Conor fan but if they keep up this bullshit if the trilogy goes down I'll be cheering for that "gigantic welterweight" to whoop his again.

<{natewhut}>
THANK YOU for saving me the effort of write the exact thing that's been on my mind since hearing Dana's comments about Nate.

Hopefully Nate will go to Rizin at some point so we could see him against guys his own size. Bobu Sappu. Akebono, Giant Silva, Zulu, Bigfoot, Hong Man Choi, Butterbean, Baruto, Huggybear Barnett or someone else SHW.

Giant Diaz !

<{natewhut}>

Last edited:
When the fucktard interviewing Dana admitted he didn't know anything about MMA, Dana went into full-on DFW bullshit spewing mode. It was about knee level by the time he was done.

I totally agree TS, no way is Nate a natural welterweight.

He's really a fookin huge middleweight who cuts too much weight.

he does make Sage Northcutt look small

Cz7efOrUUAEEhLb.jpg

I agree TS.

I think of Nate more as an average-sized middleweight.

He is massive, you morons! Don't you have eyes? He's much bigger than Conor, that's for sure.

Nate is a small ww and a big lw. He's the classic inbetweener.

I wish they would cut that shit out. Nate is a legit enough opponent that they don't have to pump him up with bullshit about his stats.

Back