Who the F is buying this "Nate Diaz is a massive WW"???

Nate is no WW...but Nate has to fight somebody. Conor moved on and took on the 155 champ. Nates done shit all.

Conor took on another fight. If Nate wants that rematch he should get a win.

I don't fucking get it, who are they trying to fool here? First Conor and his team saying Nate was three times his size and now this new Dana interview saying he doesnt want to do the trilogy because Nate is "a welterweight. Hes massive."

Are they trying to save face with casuals or what? This just seems utterly ridiculous to me and why hasn't any reporter or anything called them out on this bullshit. I'm a big Conor fan but if they keep up this bullshit if the trilogy goes down I'll be cheering for that "gigantic welterweight" to whoop his again.

<{natewhut}>
Here he is next to a former LHW.

BispNate.jpg

You're delusional if you don't think Nate stacked on the weight for their second fight. Conor who trains with bigger fighters said in the locker rooms that he felt Nate weighed around 25 pound heavier than he did.

output_Nvsrjp.gif

Nate is a small ww and a big lw. He's the classic inbetweener.
45WW0wy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nate is a small ww and a big lw. He's the classic inbetweener.
Exactly. Just like Conor is a 155/145 inbetweener.

I don't know why every one is complaining. Nate has admitted it himself that it is very hard for him to make LW and he needs everything to go right (hence why he missed weight against RDA, and initially against Henderson). He said as he got older it was becoming harder.

So we're just gonna pretend Conor didn't have the same size advantage against most of his FW competition.
If you are going to go down the height avenue:

Conor:
3 inches shorter against Nate
2 inches shorter against Max
Same height as Dustin
1 inch taller than Aldo.
2 inches taller than Siver
2 inches taller than Diego
3 inches taller than Mendes
4 inches taller than Brimage

Average height differential - 0.875 inches
Failed weight - 0

Nate:
1 inch shorter than stun gun
Same height as Markham
1 inch taller than Rory MacDonald
1 inch taller than Cerrone
1 inch taller than Neer
2 inches taller than Thompson
2 inches taller than MJ
3 inches taller than Conor
3 inches taller than RDA
3 inches taller than Melvin
3 inches taller than Robinson
3 inches taller than Henderson
3 inches taller than Assuncao
4 inches taller than Maynard
4 inches taller than Miller
4 inches taller than Davis
4 inches taller than Gomi
4 inches taller than Pellegrino
5 inches taller than Guida
5 inches taller than Joe Daddy
6 inches taller than Franca
7 inches taller than Manny

Average height differential - 3.19 inches
Failed weight - 1 and took 3 times to make weight against Henderson

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...n-four-pounds-prior-to-fight-at-ufc-on-fox-13

What in the fook are you even talking about?

Who exactly is trolling me?
Whoever made you believe that all Conor fans subscribe to the notion that we think he lost because Nate is 3 times his size.

Nate Diaz vs Kevin Lee!!!

Seriously though, Nate belongs at 155 and needs to get his ass back in the cage and earn another crack at Conor.

Whoever made you believe that all Conor fans subscribe to the notion that we think he lost because Nate is 3 times his size.

Oh, I see.

You speak for all of Conor's fans now, do you?

Are you their leader?

A lot of casuals I see it everywhere on fb even though Nate has been a 155er most of his career I guess people will really eat up anything that Conor And Dana say

A lot of casuals don't even know there's 2 Diaz brothers.

They just know Diaz as the guy who gives middle fingers and curses a lot, and since Nick fights at WW/MW they buy that its the same dude Conor fought.

I don't fucking get it, who are they trying to fool here? First Conor and his team saying Nate was three times his size and now this new Dana interview saying he doesnt want to do the trilogy because Nate is "a welterweight. Hes massive."

Are they trying to save face with casuals or what? This just seems utterly ridiculous to me and why hasn't any reporter or anything called them out on this bullshit. I'm a big Conor fan but if they keep up this bullshit if the trilogy goes down I'll be cheering for that "gigantic welterweight" to whoop his again.

<{natewhut}>
Typical BS. They cherry picked Diaz Fresh of the beach in Cabo, and agreed to fight at 170... Diaz wins and all of a sudden Conor was the disadvantaged man? Pshhhhh

Oh, I see.

You speak for all of Conor's fans now, do you?

Are you their leader?
You should thank me for finally freeing you from the web of trolling that has seen us feasting on your hate for months. Move on, the web is crowded and the haters are many.

Exactly. Just like Conor is a 155/145 inbetweener.

I don't know why every one is complaining. Nate has admitted it himself that it is very hard for him to make LW and he needs everything to go right (hence why he missed weight against RDA, and initially against Henderson). He said as he got older it was becoming harder.

If you are going to go down the height avenue:

Conor:
3 inches shorter against Nate
2 inches shorter against Max
Same height as Dustin
1 inch taller than Aldo.
2 inches taller than Siver
2 inches taller than Diego
3 inches taller than Mendes
4 inches taller than Brimage

Average height differential - 0.875 inches
Failed weight - 0

Nate:
1 inch shorter than stun gun
Same height as Markham
1 inch taller than Rory MacDonald
1 inch taller than Cerrone
1 inch taller than Neer
2 inches taller than Thompson
2 inches taller than MJ
3 inches taller than Conor
3 inches taller than RDA
3 inches taller than Melvin
3 inches taller than Robinson
3 inches taller than Henderson
3 inches taller than Assuncao
4 inches taller than Maynard
4 inches taller than Miller
4 inches taller than Davis
4 inches taller than Gomi
4 inches taller than Pellegrino
5 inches taller than Guida
5 inches taller than Joe Daddy
6 inches taller than Franca
7 inches taller than Manny

Average height differential - 3.19 inches
Failed weight - 1 and took 3 times to make weight against Henderson

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...n-four-pounds-prior-to-fight-at-ufc-on-fox-13

Your post means less when you make shit up right off the bat.

McGregor is 2 inches taller than Aldo
He was 3 inches taller than Siver.

Won't bother fact-checking past the first 5 numbers since they're already half wrong, so the rest are probably garbage as well.

You should thank me for finally freeing you from the web of trolling that has seen us feasting on your hate for months. Move on, the web is crowded and the haters are many.

Stop pretending you are Conor.

Your attempt at "shit-talking" is failing and you just sound like a child repeating shit over and over.

Your post means less when you make shit up right off the bat.

McGregor is 2 inches taller than Aldo
He was 3 inches taller than Siver.

Won't bother fact-checking past the first 5 numbers since they're already half wrong, so the rest are probably garbage as well.
no making up anything. All the information I got was from sherdog profiles. More of a trusted source than the UFC website or wiki.

Funny that you've got nothing to say so you have to try and nit pick stuff.

The figures are even further apart given that nate and conor fought again.

It is a well known fact that people will not only accept and believe, but aso propagate bullshit, if it serves their agenta. So really no surprises there.

He sure is!

No Conor fan believes that Nate is a big WW. He is a big LW, that's a fact.
Exactly. He needs everything to go right for him in training camp to make 155 (most people do) - Conor struggled for the mendes fight because the knee injury didn't allow him to spar as much or run. Hence why he looked like death on the scales vs. Nate missing the RDA fight by 5.4 pounds.

The difference between winning and losing can come down to small %'s. Nate tried his hand at WW but dealt with one of the biggest WW's in Rory. If he didn't get thrown around I have no doubt he would have stayed there and added size to his frame like he did in the 2nd conor fight.

The reality is Nate is an inbetweener as is Conor. to suggest otherwise is absolute garbage.

no making up anything. All the information I got was from sherdog profiles. More of a trusted source than the UFC website or wiki.

Funny that you've got nothing to say so you have to try and nit pick stuff.

The figures are even further apart given that nate and conor fought again.

If that was the case, then you would have the correct Aldo information. He is listed at 5'7 on Sherdog. In fact, I can't find him listed any different than that anywhere.

Marcus Brimage is also listed at 5'4 on Sherdog, which would make a 5 inch differential, not 4.

So basically all of your numbers are made up garbage you were hoping someone wouldn't call you out on.

Exactly. He needs everything to go right for him in training camp to make 155 (most people do) - Conor struggled for the mendes fight because the knee injury didn't allow him to spar as much or run. Hence why he looked like death on the scales vs. Nate missing the RDA fight by 5.4 pounds.

The difference between winning and losing can come down to small %'s. Nate tried his hand at WW but dealt with one of the biggest WW's in Rory. If he didn't get thrown around I have no doubt he would have stayed there and added size to his frame like he did in the 2nd conor fight.

The reality is Nate is an inbetweener as is Conor. to suggest otherwise is absolute garbage.
Quality post!

He's a big LW just like Conor was a huge FW.
Zero argument there, friend. Conor was a very big FW, only a couple of guys were up there around his size. Poirier, Pettis and Holloway are all similar size.

Back